• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

One of the few high points of the season

The game this week is in HD and all the night games are in HD, so at the bye we'll be 5 for 5 for having games in HD.

I doubt this will last for the whole season, but the game against the Giants is on Fox so that should be HD, plus the games against big market teams (2nd NY and NE game, Skins game, etc) should be in HD as well. It looks like we should get at least half our games in HD, which is a significant improvement over last season.

The Bills are playing like ****, but they look damn good doing it on my TV!
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: One of the few high points of the season

Originally posted by OpIv37
    The game this week is in HD and all the night games are in HD, so at the bye we'll be 5 for 5 for having games in HD.

I doubt this will last for the whole season, but the game against the Giants is on Fox so that should be HD, plus the games against big market teams (2nd NY and NE game, Skins game, etc) should be in HD as well. It looks like we should get at least half our games in HD, which is a significant improvement over last season.

The Bills are playing like ****, but they look damn good doing it on my TV!
    I Sunday Ticket + Super Fan

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

HD rocks. I have a 56" Samsung with DLP technology. You can really see all the Bills' imperfections with great clarity.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• RockStar36
        Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
        • Sep 2004

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
        X