PDA

View Full Version : tricky dick

thecoordinator
09-27-2007, 02:08 PM
i think DICK is throwing everyone a curveball this week by saying the offense is going to be dumbed down since edwards is starting. everyone knows it cant be dumbed down anymore. otherwise he'd just say the bills are going to continue running the same offense. the jets will expect a conservative game plan from the bills, and that's exactly why i think tricky DICK is going to come out firing from 3 and 4 wr sets. edwards is a guy that will stand tall in the pocket and take the hit in order to deliver the ball, unlike JP who more often than not is looking to run. this will catch the jets off guard a bit and the bills could find themselves ahead early. unfortunately for you guys, though, once you get a lead, your coaches will probably roll out the big set dives, followed by the sweeps on 3rd and 1, and the jets will come back and win. but atleast you will get a glimpse of what the future offense will look like with edwards firing the ball around.

Jan Reimers
09-27-2007, 02:15 PM
Yeah, Dick and Steve will probably fool them all. They've been so clever the first three games.

OpIv37
09-27-2007, 02:21 PM
i think DICK is throwing everyone a curveball this week by saying the offense is going to be dumbed down since edwards is starting. everyone knows it cant be dumbed down anymore. otherwise he'd just say the bills are going to continue running the same offense. the jets will expect a conservative game plan from the bills, and that's exactly why i think tricky DICK is going to come out firing from 3 and 4 wr sets. edwards is a guy that will stand tall in the pocket and take the hit in order to deliver the ball, unlike JP who more often than not is looking to run. this will catch the jets off guard a bit and the bills could find themselves ahead early. unfortunately for you guys, though, once you get a lead, your coaches will probably roll out the big set dives, followed by the sweeps on 3rd and 1, and the jets will come back and win. but atleast you will get a glimpse of what the future offense will look like with edwards firing the ball around.

holy passive aggressive, batman!

Mahdi
09-27-2007, 02:25 PM
Actually I expect Jauron to do exactly what he said he would do.

DynaPaul
09-27-2007, 03:21 PM
You're giving Jauron too much credit. He doesn't know that deception in hiding what you're going to do on Sunday is part of the game. I'm surprised he just doesn't come out and say what plays they want to run.

Mr. Pink
09-27-2007, 03:22 PM
Dick will be tricky, in an effort to not get anyone on offense hurt, he'll punt on first down. That'll fool em!

PECKERWOOD
09-27-2007, 03:28 PM

Umm.. I actually think you're right, Sir., especially about the last part. Dick Jauron always plays too conservatively when he gets even the smallest lead. The bottom line is, Dick Jauron plays not to lose versus playing to win.

Throne Logic
09-27-2007, 11:20 PM
See, it's very clear that Dick is lying.

There is no possible way to dumb down either the offense or defense any further that what has already been on display.