PDA

View Full Version : Jauron has basically conceded the season, every word sounds like we're sitting ducks

Mitchy moo
09-27-2007, 03:15 PM
Talk about positives you A-hole. Find positives and bring up good things and how ready we are. I am sick of him talking up the other teams and ****tting on our team.

This guy is a absolute loser, one winning season under his belt. I hope RW is working on how to get him to quit as well so he doesn't have to pay him.

:blowup:

patmoran2006
09-27-2007, 08:17 PM
I felt bad.. Nobody responds to your threads anymore they are so weird.

Ughh, good post.. or something

raphael120
09-27-2007, 08:38 PM
Talk about positives you A-hole. Find positives and bring up good things and how ready we are. I am sick of him talking up the other teams and ****tting on our team.

This guy is a absolute loser, one winning season under his belt. I hope RW is working on how to get him to quit as well so he doesn't have to pay him.

:blowup:

Yeah I got tired of his "gee golly shucks its gonna be tough!" approach from day 1.

Jeff1220
09-27-2007, 08:46 PM
Does Schotty have a job right now...like w/ a network or something. The FO should have him on speed dial and not let up until he comes in.

hydro
09-27-2007, 08:51 PM
Does Schotty have a job right now...like w/ a network or something. The FO should have him on speed dial and not let up until he comes in.

Go luck with that. You'll never see the Bills do something drastic like that while RW is owner.

BidsJr
09-27-2007, 09:22 PM

Coming from the "Godfather" of productive posts himself.

Chump.

im4bflo
09-27-2007, 09:28 PM

I'd like to see Marty coach here, he's an old school Bills player.
He'll at least get us in the playoffs.

Mitchy moo
09-27-2007, 09:32 PM

Pat, Jauron sounds like he's apologizing to opposing teams for having to play our troubled team. It's a weird situation & I can't put my finger on it.

Nighthawk
09-27-2007, 09:36 PM
I'd like to see Marty coach here, he's an old school Bills player.
He'll at least get us in the playoffs.

Honestly, I'm starting to like that thought. Would love to see a REAL coach come in here and give us hope. You can see how much he meant to that Chargers team.

Throne Logic
09-27-2007, 11:11 PM
Sure, bring in Marty. It's a win-win.

Going out in the first round of the playoffs would be a huge step up for this team.

jamze132
09-28-2007, 08:07 AM
Guys, we need to give Dick some more room to work with. He hasn't been the Bills coach very long and we can't expect results in the time he has been here. He needs more time and talent to make this thing work. It's not Dick's fault. It's not his fault we are vanilla, is it? It's not his fault we suck balls.

Just kidding... I think he is in over his head. He needs to stick to defensive coordinator or something. He's in the tard hatch.

mchurchfie
09-28-2007, 08:12 AM
Marv and Ralph need to get off the Dick.

mybills
09-28-2007, 08:32 AM
He's so good at dicktating crap.

Wally The Barber
09-28-2007, 09:06 AM
You know I had an old dog that rolled over and looked dead, till I rubbed his belly and he bit me!:cgal:

unpaid_bills
09-28-2007, 09:13 AM
How about let Marc try a week. That way cheap Ralph wont even have to may a new coach. Hell he cant do any worse. Bring in Kelly to help the offense. I guess what i am saying they need to make a change. Sooner vs later before things even get worse

They need to send a message - Jauron is the perfect scapegoat.