Jauron has basically conceded the season, every word sounds like we're sitting ducks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Jauron has basically conceded the season, every word sounds like we're sitting ducks

Talk about positives you A-hole. Find positives and bring up good things and how ready we are. I am sick of him talking up the other teams and ****tting on our team.

This guy is a absolute loser, one winning season under his belt. I hope RW is working on how to get him to quit as well so he doesn't have to pay him.

• patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Jauron has basically conceded the season, every word sounds like we're sitting ducks

I felt bad.. Nobody responds to your threads anymore they are so weird.

Ughh, good post.. or something

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• raphael120
      Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
      • Oct 2005

Re: Jauron has basically conceded the season, every word sounds like we're sitting du

Originally posted by Skooby
      Talk about positives you A-hole. Find positives and bring up good things and how ready we are. I am sick of him talking up the other teams and ****tting on our team.

This guy is a absolute loser, one winning season under his belt. I hope RW is working on how to get him to quit as well so he doesn't have to pay him.

Yeah I got tired of his "gee golly shucks its gonna be tough!" approach from day 1.

Comment

• Jeff1220
        H to the 12:20
        • Jul 2002

Re: Jauron has basically conceded the season, every word sounds like we're sitting du

Does Schotty have a job right now...like w/ a network or something. The FO should have him on speed dial and not let up until he comes in.

Comment

• hydro
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Jeff1220
          Does Schotty have a job right now...like w/ a network or something. The FO should have him on speed dial and not let up until he comes in.
          Go luck with that. You'll never see the Bills do something drastic like that while RW is owner.
          BERNIAC!

Comment

• BidsJr
            • Sep 2002

Re: Jauron has basically conceded the season, every word sounds like we're sitting ducks

Originally posted by patmoran2006

Coming from the "Godfather" of productive posts himself.

Chump.
            "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• im4bflo
              the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Jeff1220
              I'd like to see Marty coach here, he's an old school Bills player.
              He'll at least get us in the playoffs.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006

Pat, Jauron sounds like he's apologizing to opposing teams for having to play our troubled team. It's a weird situation & I can't put my finger on it.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by im4bflo
                  I'd like to see Marty coach here, he's an old school Bills player.
                  He'll at least get us in the playoffs.
                  Honestly, I'm starting to like that thought. Would love to see a REAL coach come in here and give us hope. You can see how much he meant to that Chargers team.

Comment

• Throne Logic
                    Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                    • Aug 2002

Sure, bring in Marty. It's a win-win.

Going out in the first round of the playoffs would be a huge step up for this team.
                    Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• jamze132
                      • Jun 2003

Guys, we need to give Dick some more room to work with. He hasn't been the Bills coach very long and we can't expect results in the time he has been here. He needs more time and talent to make this thing work. It's not Dick's fault. It's not his fault we are vanilla, is it? It's not his fault we suck balls.

Just kidding... I think he is in over his head. He needs to stick to defensive coordinator or something. He's in the tard hatch.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                        • Jul 2002

Marv and Ralph need to get off the Dick.
                        My Band
                        daveviterna.com

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

He's so good at dicktating crap.
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Wally The Barber
                            • Jul 2007

You know I had an old dog that rolled over and looked dead, till I rubbed his belly and he bit me!
                            Beware of Sarcasm

Comment

• unpaid_bills
                              • Nov 2004

How about let Marc try a week. That way cheap Ralph wont even have to may a new coach. Hell he cant do any worse. Bring in Kelly to help the offense. I guess what i am saying they need to make a change. Sooner vs later before things even get worse

They need to send a message - Jauron is the perfect scapegoat.
                              Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills .... Bills Mafia for life

Comment

Working...
                              X