PDA

View Full Version : Bills are NFL's best bargain

G. Host
09-27-2007, 04:20 PM
Chicago-based TMR reports in its annual "Fan Cost Index" the Bills average ticket cost -- based on a weighted average of season ticket prices and not including premium seating -- is $46.46 in 2007. That is up 12.5 percent from 2006 and the third-largest hike year-over-year among all teams.
http://buffalo.bizjournals.com/buffalo/stories/2007/09/24/daily34.html

Some windbags in Miami would advocate doubling of prices so we are on par with league so Buffalo would not be selling out and have reason to move.

patmoran2006
09-27-2007, 04:50 PM
Id hardly call this team a bargain right now.

Watching them play for FREE has been painful to this point.

G. Host
09-27-2007, 04:55 PM
I am sure you watching for free is not considered a bargin by Buffalo Bills. It would be a much better deal for them if you would watch another team.

Mr. Pink
09-27-2007, 05:14 PM
I think a lot of our problems are due to us being a "bargain."

With a little higher ticket prices, there would be more revenue and then Ralph could spend a little more money in order to make this team better on the field.

The Fans have no problem paying these prices for a loser, a few dollars higher on average ticket prices for a winner and no one would complain.

Hell, the Browns lowest ticket price is higher than our average ticket price. Excluding the family zone which is at most like 1000 seats. And Cleveland is not much of a different area than we are in. They still sell games out for a pisspoor team too.

DynaPaul
09-27-2007, 05:23 PM
I'd gladly pay $10 more a ticket just to have a competitive team.

gr8slayer
09-27-2007, 05:26 PM
I am sure you watching for free is not considered a bargin by Buffalo Bills. It would be a much better deal for them if you would watch another team.
Wow, you've been on an anal role today. Not having a good day? lol

G. Host
09-27-2007, 05:29 PM
Wow, you've been on an anal role today. Not having a good day? lol
Actually I have the day off. Need to burn some PTO time and spending some time posting some different stories rather than the usual regurgitated drivel being posted.
He made it appear that it was not a bargain was one way and I just pointed out it went both ways. In fact I am sure he will miss the Bills much more than the Bills will ever miss him.

gr8slayer
09-27-2007, 05:35 PM
Actually I have the day off. Need to burn some PTO time and spending some time posting some different stories rather than the usual regurgitated drivel being posted.
He made it appear that it was not a bargain was one way and I just pointed out it went both ways. In fact I am sure he will miss the Bills much more than the Bills will ever miss him.
hahaha, you're killing me.

G. Host
09-27-2007, 05:43 PM
Well when people talk about the Bills and how bad they are I am wondering what the Bills think of their critics.

Remember what Marv said:
"Once a coach starts listening to the fans and the media, he will soon become one."

Even Redskin fans are quoting Marv on that one.

gr8slayer
09-27-2007, 05:49 PM
Well when people talk about the Bills and how bad they are I am wondering what the Bills think of their critics.

Remember what Marv said:
"Once a coach starts listening to the fans and the media, he will soon become one."

Even Redskin fans are quoting Marv on that one.
It's a message board, it's a public forum, it's a place that is run on the differing opinions of people good or bad. Hell that's what our country is run on, I don't see anything particularly wrong with criticizing the Bills or any team for that matter.

Bill Brasky
09-27-2007, 06:00 PM
The Fans have no problem paying these prices for a loser, a few dollars higher on average ticket prices for a winner and no one would complain.

Hell, the Browns lowest ticket price is higher than our average ticket price. Excluding the family zone which is at most like 1000 seats. And Cleveland is not much of a different area than we are in. They still sell games out for a pisspoor team too.

thank god somebody has some basic reasoning skills around here...

G. Host
09-27-2007, 06:04 PM
It's a message board, it's a public forum, it's a place that is run on the differing opinions of people good or bad. Hell that's what our country is run on, I don't see anything particularly wrong with criticizing the Bills or any team for that matter.

Criticizing no. Constantly repeating the same thing ad nausea like it was some campaign designed to slander the opponent, yes.

Nighthawk
09-27-2007, 09:39 PM
Chicago-based TMR reports in its annual "Fan Cost Index" the Bills average ticket cost -- based on a weighted average of season ticket prices and not including premium seating -- is $46.46 in 2007. That is up 12.5 percent from 2006 and the third-largest hike year-over-year among all teams.
http://buffalo.bizjournals.com/buffalo/stories/2007/09/24/daily34.html

Some windbags in Miami would advocate doubling of prices so we are on par with league so Buffalo would not be selling out and have reason to move.

I don't know how good a value they are when they constantly put out a mediocre product. Sorry, but this team needs to start competing with the rest of the league and an increase in prices would not hurt.

LtBillsFan66
09-27-2007, 09:58 PM
I guess you get what you pay for.