• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

Losman On Wilfork: He Got Off Easy

"Right now my mind is clouded with trying to get my knee better," he said. "My mind is not really thinking about the hit. I watched the tape once and it was enough for me. It was pretty nasty. It looked like he had an opportunity to pull up. He's trying to make a play for his team and its football, but I think he got off easy."
  • Mr. Pink
    Peterman Sucks!
    • Mar 2006

Re: Losman On Wilfork: He Got Off Easy

Way too come off as a classy individual JP!

The hit Kimo Von Olhoeffen put on Carson Palmer was much worse and Palmer didn't sound like a jaded schoolgirl afterwords about it, even though it was in the playoffs and ruined the Bengals chances of winning.

In fact he said that Kimo was trying to make a play and he didn't even think it was dirty.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

wow Dockery got fined $ 5000 for not strapping his helmet ? If that's so then he did get off easy.

what I think should happen is that the punishment increases depending on whether there was injury.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!

The hit Kimo Von Olhoeffen put on Carson Palmer was much worse and Palmer didn't sound like a jaded schoolgirl afterwords about it, even though it was in the playoffs and ruined the Bengals chances of winning.

In fact he said that Kimo was trying to make a play and he didn't even think it was dirty.
        Someones gotta say something and stop all these foolishness that the tends to swing the Pats way. This is the one time I agree with Lossmans yap. If it happened to Trent Green I'd still call foul because of all the crap the Pats get away with.
        sacrifice1

Comment

• raphael120
          Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
          • Oct 2005

Kimo obviously didn't mean to do it, if you saw the replay of it there was no way that he could have stopped himself, he's a big dude, he didnt REACH OUT like Wilfork did. And Olhoeffen doesn't have a shady past incident like Wilfork has. Olhoeffen even looked really mad at himself when he saw what happened to Palmer, he was really down on himself. Wilfork just comes off like some ***** like "Well I didnt do it, and I know me, and dont accuse me, *****."

If I was JP i wouldve said the same damn thing, **** Wilfork. When you come from a coaching staff and a front office that allows and preaches the kinda **** that you see with the video taping and everything else, does it really suprise you? I bet that it's encouraged to take cheap shots at QBs like that in NE.

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by raphael120
            Kimo obviously didn't mean to do it, if you saw the replay of it there was no way that he could have stopped himself, he's a big dude, he didnt REACH OUT like Wilfork did. And Olhoeffen doesn't have a shady past incident like Wilfork has. Olhoeffen even looked really mad at himself when he saw what happened to Palmer, he was really down on himself. Wilfork just comes off like some ***** like "Well I didnt do it, and I know me, and dont accuse me, *****."

If I was JP i wouldve said the same damn thing, **** Wilfork. When you come from a coaching staff and a front office that allows and preaches the kinda **** that you see with the video taping and everything else, does it really suprise you? I bet that it's encouraged to take cheap shots at QBs like that in NE.

We don't need other bills fans trying to give the PAts a PAt on the back. The NFL does a great job at it.
            sacrifice1

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

Mewelde Moore was right. JP is a dick.

"I don't like the way he played ball the last two years at Tulane. You are what you are. He's a great player and he'll be a great player once he plays total team ball and sells out for the team and not himself. We could have been a great team our senior year and reaped the benefits.

"But he kind of took a big turn ... and he just kind of tanked. I didn't like that. I wish the best to him. I just don't have any interest in playing with him."

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

When has Wilfork had a shady past or run ins in the NFL? I haven't heard of any.

In fact, right before the game people on this board were all enamored about Wilfork and how he wanted to come here and liked Buffalo prior to our drafting of Lee Evans. People even speculated how we'd do with Wilfork on our team instead.

One unfortunate play turns the guy from someone most people on the board were happy with and enamored with to most hated player for the week.

Comment

• Mahdi
                  • Mar 2004

Thats because Kimo's wasnt dirty. Losman is stating the facts, the same facts that we recognize. It was dirty. If Peyton or Favre said the same thing no one would call it classless.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                    Mewelde Moore was right. JP is a dick.

"I don't like the way he played ball the last two years at Tulane. You are what you are. He's a great player and he'll be a great player once he plays total team ball and sells out for the team and not himself. We could have been a great team our senior year and reaped the benefits.

"But he kind of took a big turn ... and he just kind of tanked. I didn't like that. I wish the best to him. I just don't have any interest in playing with him."
                    that has nothing to do with what JP said. If it's wrong to speak your mind then everyone should shut the hell up. JP is out because of that hit. I don't care about what Palmer said. I'd like to see what Palmer will say if Wilfork threw that elbow on him.
                    sacrifice1

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

When has Wilfork had a shady past or run ins in the NFL? I haven't heard of any.

In fact, right before the game people on this board were all enamored about Wilfork and how he wanted to come here and liked Buffalo prior to our drafting of Lee Evans. People even speculated how we'd do with Wilfork on our team instead.

One unfortunate play turns the guy from someone most people on the board were happy with and enamored with to most hated player for the week.

It doesn't matter. He got off easy. Have Dockery and Kelsay had a shady past enough to garner $5000 fine for not injuring anyone and NO penalties?
                      sacrifice1

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Mahdi
                        Thats because Kimo's wasnt dirty. Losman is stating the facts, the same facts that we recognize. It was dirty. If Peyton or Favre said the same thing no one would call it classless.
                        That's because Peyton or Favre wouldn't say it...they might be thinking it and so might have Carson, but they have brains enough to hold their tongue in some instances.

The NFL is basically a big brotherhood, you try not to throw other players under the bus for things that happen on the field. Especially when not many players in this league have firm footing on where they play.

Who knows, someday JP might have to play on the same team as Wilfork.

Privately if he wants to say that, fine. But publicly you need to rise above coming across in that manner.

Comment

• Wally The Barber
                          • Jul 2007

There is only one way to settle this....
                          J.P. gets one swing at Wilforks knee with a 20lb sledgehammer
                          before the next Patriots game at the Ralph.

"Good, now we're even!"
                          Beware of Sarcasm

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                            Peterman Sucks!
                            • Mar 2006

Fine, you don't like my example of a profile player in this league who didn't whine about a hit....

Brad Keisel hit Jason Campbell low this preseason, everyone thought the hit was dirty but Campbell even came out and said he didn't think it was a dirty play and that Keisel didn't intent on injuring him.

BTW Keisel was also flagged on the play and fined the same amount as Wilfork.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Fine, you don't like my example of a profile player in this league who didn't whine about a hit....

Brad Keisel hit Jason Campbell low this preseason, everyone thought the hit was dirty but Campbell even came out and said he didn't think it was a dirty play and that Keisel didn't intent on injuring him.

BTW Keisel was also flagged on the play and fined the same amount as Wilfork.

I don't care about who says what. It isn't classless to voice you opinion especially when you're the victim.
                              sacrifice1

Comment

Working...
                              X