• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

Would Have Never Thought...

A year ago that Losman would be on his way out. I just wanted to take this time and give props to TacklingDummy and others who predicted that this would happen. Who would have thought?! Sorry for the countless groans!
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Would Have Never Thought...

Losman is physically gifted and mentally stupid.. That won't change. He'll rip **** up for a week or two, and then he'll have brainfarts all over the place, show tunnel vision, fumble when hit, telegraph interceptions and even trip over his own feet. I dont KNOW if Edwards is the long-term answer, but it's obvious that Losman is not.. Knowing that, don't you think given this season we should explore and see what happens?

BTW, why would you campaign for Rivera? You want yet ANOTHER unproven first-time coach? Didn't Greg Williams and Mularkey teach us enough...

Lets PRAY Wilson opens up his pocket book and gets Cowher (near impossible) or Marty S into the fold. I want a proven winner who will turn around this losing culture that is the Buffalo Bills.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

is there a chart where it breaks down who groaned you?i'm just curious to see how many BuffaloFever has given me.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
        A year ago that Losman would be on his way out. I just wanted to take this time and give props to TacklingDummy and others who predicted that this would happen. Who would have thought?! Sorry for the countless groans!
        I don't mind the groans. Groaning me just proves the point that I am probably right.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
          is there a chart where it breaks down who groaned you?i'm just curious to see how many BuffaloFever has given me.
          My groan total doesn't go up as fast since The Groanster doesn't post anymore.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006

Lets PRAY Wilson opens up his pocket book and gets Cowher (near impossible) or Marty S into the fold. I want a proven winner who will turn around this losing culture that is the Buffalo Bills.
            They need talent to work with. A coach is only as good as the talent around them.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
              My groan total doesn't go up as fast since The Groanster doesn't post anymore.

i normally don't pay any mind to the groan totals but you're catching up to me.
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

i normally don't pay any mind to the groan totals but you're catching up to me.
                Less then 100 behind. Are you the All-time leader? Im thinking Op might have more than you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                  Less then 100 behind. Are you the All-time leader? Im thinking Op might have more than you.

i was easy on the Lickers in the offseason.the groan total has been picking up some steam in the last couple of weeks though.

Comment

• Meathead
                    Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                    • Jul 2002

who says losman is on his way out
                    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• J-Dog
                      • Oct 2005

Losman will be the starter in week 7 after the bye week....and hopefully he realizes that he needs to get it going or he will be on his way out. After all he is in a contract year.
                      The Police Love the Bills

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                        Defies all logic
                        • Oct 2006

hahaha

Likewise!

Comment

Working...
                        X