PDA

View Full Version : Bills vs. Jets

J-Dog
09-27-2007, 07:47 PM
I will be attending my first game in Ralph Wilson this weekend after 20 years of being a Bills fan. I live in Wisconsin and I would like to meet up with some zoners and have multiple alcoholic beverages. I am going to have a great time win or lose on Sunday, but hopefully it's a win!!

Bill Brasky
09-27-2007, 08:39 PM
have a blast bro, tailgating is the only thing to look forward to these days.

hydro
09-27-2007, 09:03 PM
Yeah this weekend will be my first game since i turned the legal drinking age. Hope to get some tailgating in with some zoners too.

HendersonD06
09-27-2007, 10:13 PM
As a Jets fan... This game is huge, when we started 0-2... Alot of Jet fans said we were done... I always keep faith as a fan. We just beat Miami for our first win of the season... 1-2, if we can beat this Bills team we will be 2-2... I feel we can beat the Gianits to get to 3-2... And the Eagles may beat us, but it will be a fun game knowing we have a chance at being 4-2 and in the thick of things in the AFC... Thats all I can hope for as a Jets fan.

Chad is playing great... 4 TD's and 0 Int's in 2 games. Kellen played vs the Ravens and stunk it up untill the 4th quater. Thank god Chad is back.

Thomas Jones had his first 100 yard rushing game last week as a Jet against that Miami D. Thats a good sign for this Jets offense.

Coles and Cotchery have been amazing

C.Baker is becomind a go to TE for Chad and this Offense.

Ferguson is turning into the Franchise LT that we drafted him to be (Gave up 0 sacks vs J.Taylor last week)

GL this week.

I like the Jets.... But it will be close

LtBillsFan66
09-27-2007, 10:15 PM
I'll be there tailgating with my Zoner friends. :up: