PDA

View Full Version : how much do you think Teppo's hockey card would cost?

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
09-27-2007, 11:19 PM
So I was looking through my baseball cards, football cards and hockey cards tonight and I found this

http://www.sabremail.net/sabres/front.jpg
http://www.sabremail.net/sabres/back.jpg

it's his fourth yr. with the Winnipeg Jets so it's gotta be worth something don't you think? anyways look at the 89-90 season he had 11 goals and 32 assists what happened :idunno: now he can't even score goals. I wish there was a way to turn back the clock or invent a machine to make him like this again and get this Numminen instead of the one that we have now. Look at him that Numminen in that picture has his whole life in front of him he doesn't have to worry about heart conditions.

THATHURMANATOR
09-27-2007, 11:28 PM
I would say it is worth 5 cents and I am not even kidding. Where you seriously thinking it would be worth something?

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
09-27-2007, 11:50 PM
I would say it is worth 5 cents and I am not even kidding. Where you seriously thinking it would be worth something?

:shakeno: just putting it out there for discussion

THATHURMANATOR
09-28-2007, 12:36 AM
No problem man. I am just giving you my opinion of what it is worth. Cards really took a nose dive man. I only know this because I have tons from when I was young and I looked them up and they are not worth anything and I am talking about rookie cards of actual star players.

BlackMetalNinja
09-28-2007, 06:04 AM
Yeah man... I have a Roger Clemens rookie card that's worth like $10. Nobody is going to pay crap for a 4th year Teppo card.

JD
09-28-2007, 10:48 AM
My dad had Oj's rookie card, we went to the card store and the guy seriously said "um.. how about a glove that fits his hand"

THATHURMANATOR
09-28-2007, 11:35 AM
The problem is back then card collecting was huge and they made a huge amount of every set of cards and people would keep them in good condition. The older cards are expensive because it is very hard to find one in good shape.

RockStar36
09-28-2007, 11:40 AM
I used to collect cards but dumped them all off. Card collecting itself doesn't even seem to be popular. I'm glad I sold some of the big name rookies while they have some major value.

Buffatexas
09-28-2007, 01:18 PM
I googled it just out of curiousity and it averages roughly 20 cents. Everybody seems to be right about the card biz...just garbage...I am holding on to some oldies I have in the hope that when my kids get old they maybe worth something.