PDA

View Full Version : My friend brings 2k8 to the PC

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
09-28-2007, 01:17 AM
My friend is a genious, he's found a way to make 2k8 compatible for the PC and it works also what he did first was he copied the 2k8 disk for the 360 and he went in and disected everything that he would need ,then he hooked the 360 to the computer because 360 is owned by Microsoft and copied the files he needed, then he went into DOS mode and re-wrote the database so it was compatable for the PC Windows Vista it is not known if it works with Windows XP and then he installed the game on his computer and it works! and there you have it NHL2k8 for PC. Too bad he can't sell it though on the open market but this proves there is a way to make video games compatible for the computer.

SkateZilla
09-28-2007, 07:43 AM
the Xbox 360 Vista ISO Hack is no secret, google it, there is/was a program that will re-write Xbox 360 ISO's to work in Vista (i think MS put an end to it being distributed), why?, because as of the Halo 2 For Vista Launch, Vista Now contains the XBE System DLLs, which are used to run Xbox 360 Titles :), Cheers.

JD
09-28-2007, 10:44 AM
i bet skate would have done this in a hearbeat if hadnt *****ed the disc too hard