PDA

View Full Version : From a Jets fan... I just wanna say thank you to BillsZone,com

HendersonD06
09-28-2007, 06:51 AM
Man... I always told myself... I would never post on another teams message board... For the simple fact I really hate when Patriots fans ruin every Jet thread we have over at JetNation,com... But for some reason, for the past 2 years, I have found myself posting over here at Billszone.com... I always thought that Buffalo fans were tough, could be mean and ugly at times, and an overall amazing fan base... This is the only site that I have posted on... Thats not a Jets site, and I know why... Its the fans. You all have some great fans... And its showing it on this site.

For example... I thought because I was a Jets fan on this site, I would be hated by alot of people... Well I was wrong... I just checked out my control pannel and took a look at comments from Buffalo fans on BillsZone... I have 19 out of 20 positive remarks... 19 our of 20! thats amazing for a Jets fan on another teams site.

All I can say is this... Thank god Buffalo is still in Buffalo and in the AFC East, and not in CA or something... Because the Bills, Jets, Miami and NE all make the AFC East what it is today, the best divison in the NFL. I dont think the AFC East would ever be the same without the Bills... And the fans of Buffalo. Jets, Bills, Miami, NE IS THE AFC East. If the NFL ever let Buffalo leave the AFC East, I swear... Jet fans like myself would stop even watching football. Im glad that all these Buffalo leaving Buffalo rumors from last year are no more.

Thanks for having me here Billszone.

Jan Reimers
09-28-2007, 06:58 AM
Great Post. Glad to have you here.

TacklingDummy
09-28-2007, 07:12 AM
:jetsuck:

:surrender

Confused
09-28-2007, 07:17 AM
:beer:

HendersonD06
09-28-2007, 07:23 AM
:jetsuck:

:surrender

You know what... If the Bills beat the Jets this week... You actually may be right :)

mybills
09-28-2007, 07:34 AM
Outside of Lt66, and most of the time NE39 :snicker: , Jets fans are always classier than Fish or Pats fans. :D

Static
09-28-2007, 08:10 AM
Outside of Lt66, and most of the time NE39 :snicker: , Jets fans are always classier than Fish or Pats fans. :D

:mad:

DraftBoy
09-28-2007, 08:18 AM
We welcome fans of all teams here as long as you can play nice we are happy to have ya!

mybills
09-28-2007, 08:29 AM
lol, are you from New Jersey? :D

NoodlearmchadforMVP
09-28-2007, 08:32 AM
obviously you havent talked to billsfanone the ultimate ******* in the world

mybills
09-28-2007, 08:33 AM
lol..how many times does that have to be explained?

Gunzlingr
09-28-2007, 08:48 AM

:lolpoint: LT teh ghost

LtBillsFan66
09-28-2007, 09:54 AM
I'm honored.

BleedinGreenNC
09-28-2007, 10:06 AM
I must say as well, this is a great site!! Now if i can only hang out with Blackmetalninja and watch the game!!

I might go down to the Upper deck and watch it, or Amedeo's

RockStar36
09-28-2007, 10:24 AM

:wave:

Static
09-28-2007, 10:37 AM
:lolpoint: LT teh ghost

:blowup:

justasportsfan
09-28-2007, 10:48 AM
Can't wait to see Edwards in action. I loved his quick release and he too like JP has a rocket arm.

I hope a safe and clean game between the jets and bills. No injuries to either teams please.

The last buffalo fan
09-28-2007, 10:55 AM
:beers:

LtFinFan66
09-28-2007, 11:23 AM
:clap:

TigerJ
09-28-2007, 11:27 AM
I must say as well, this is a great site!! Now if i can only hang out with Blackmetalninja and watch the game!!

I might go down to the Upper deck and watch it, or Amedeo's
Careful, Forward_Lateral leaves surprises on upper decks sometimes.

MikeInRoch
09-28-2007, 12:13 PM
It's easy to see why Jets fans and Bills fans might see eye to eye. We both hate the Dolphins and New England with a passion.

Dr. Lecter
09-28-2007, 12:17 PM

She clearly left Bling and papacrunk off her list. :D

Jeff1220
09-28-2007, 12:51 PM
Man... I always told myself... I would never post on another teams message board... For the simple fact I really hate when Patriots fans ruin every Jet thread we have over at JetNation,com... But for some reason, for the past 2 years, I have found myself posting over here at Billszone.com... I always thought that Buffalo fans were tough, could be mean and ugly at times, and an overall amazing fan base... This is the only site that I have posted on... Thats not a Jets site, and I know why... Its the fans. You all have some great fans... And its showing it on this site.

For example... I thought because I was a Jets fan on this site, I would be hated by alot of people... Well I was wrong... I just checked out my control pannel and took a look at comments from Buffalo fans on BillsZone... I have 19 out of 20 positive remarks... 19 our of 20! thats amazing for a Jets fan on another teams site.

All I can say is this... Thank god Buffalo is still in Buffalo and in the AFC East, and not in CA or something... Because the Bills, Jets, Miami and NE all make the AFC East what it is today, the best divison in the NFL. I dont think the AFC East would ever be the same without the Bills... And the fans of Buffalo. Jets, Bills, Miami, NE IS THE AFC East. If the NFL ever let Buffalo leave the AFC East, I swear... Jet fans like myself would stop even watching football. Im glad that all these Buffalo leaving Buffalo rumors from last year are no more.

Thanks for having me here Billszone.

With posts like this, I can see why you have so many pos. comments. We even have some Fin and Pats fans on here that are well-accepted. The key is to know your football and communicate it well. Most guys from other teams that come here w/a good attitude and can see all sides of things usually become pretty respected posters. Thanks for the props for us fans...we're going through some tough times and we need it.

Static
09-28-2007, 01:00 PM
She clearly left Bling and papacrunk off her list. :D

:stick:

:sadwalk: