X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HendersonD06
    • Oct 2005

From a Jets fan... I just wanna say thank you to BillsZone,com

Man... I always told myself... I would never post on another teams message board... For the simple fact I really hate when Patriots fans ruin every Jet thread we have over at JetNation,com... But for some reason, for the past 2 years, I have found myself posting over here at Billszone.com... I always thought that Buffalo fans were tough, could be mean and ugly at times, and an overall amazing fan base... This is the only site that I have posted on... Thats not a Jets site, and I know why... Its the fans. You all have some great fans... And its showing it on this site.

For example... I thought because I was a Jets fan on this site, I would be hated by alot of people... Well I was wrong... I just checked out my control pannel and took a look at comments from Buffalo fans on BillsZone... I have 19 out of 20 positive remarks... 19 our of 20! thats amazing for a Jets fan on another teams site.

All I can say is this... Thank god Buffalo is still in Buffalo and in the AFC East, and not in CA or something... Because the Bills, Jets, Miami and NE all make the AFC East what it is today, the best divison in the NFL. I dont think the AFC East would ever be the same without the Bills... And the fans of Buffalo. Jets, Bills, Miami, NE IS THE AFC East. If the NFL ever let Buffalo leave the AFC East, I swear... Jet fans like myself would stop even watching football. Im glad that all these Buffalo leaving Buffalo rumors from last year are no more.

Thanks for having me here Billszone.
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: From a Jets fan... I just wanna say thank you to BillsZone,com

Great Post. Glad to have you here.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Comment

• Confused
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jun 2007

Comment

• HendersonD06
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy

You know what... If the Bills beat the Jets this week... You actually may be right :)

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Outside of Lt66, and most of the time NE39 , Jets fans are always classier than Fish or Pats fans.
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Static
              The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by mybills
              Outside of Lt66, and most of the time NE39 , Jets fans are always classier than Fish or Pats fans.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

We welcome fans of all teams here as long as you can play nice we are happy to have ya!
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LT teh ghost
                  lol, are you from New Jersey?
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• NoodlearmchadforMVP
                    • Sep 2006

obviously you havent talked to billsfanone the ultimate ******* in the world

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

lol..how many times does that have to be explained?

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LT teh ghost
                        LT teh ghost
                        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NoodlearmchadforMVP
                          I'm honored.

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
                            • Sep 2004

I must say as well, this is a great site!! Now if i can only hang out with Blackmetalninja and watch the game!!

I might go down to the Upper deck and watch it, or Amedeo's

Comment

• RockStar36
                              Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by NoodlearmchadforMVP

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
                              X