X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vabillsfan
    • Jul 2002

Excited, cautious, or both?

I've been watching the FA signing with "guarded optimism"! On one hand, I'm thrilled to see the guys we're bringing in. On the other hand, I've watched other teams in the past bring in a bunch of new guys and not be successful at all. What is going to make all of this work? Lord knows we need a good season this year - no more excuses!
    Screw you Phins fans, I'm going home!
  • ct bills fan
    • Jul 2002

TD's bringing in guys whose personality will mesh with the rest of the team. When you just sign anybody and throw them together you'll get what Washington is going to end up with. Spikes and Adams really wanted to be here - they know players on the team, etc.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

It would be interesting to see how Spikes talks smack on the field and how it affects the rest of the D. I wonder if Henry is wooried about attending practices since he has to face Spikes , Sam added into the line-up.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• lunatic_bills_fan
        • Oct 2002

Im gonna agree with CT on this one. IMO the guys TD is bringing in, dont appear to be solely here for the money. Adams obviously not. Spikes is a natural leader and there arent so many older "star" vets as teams like the redskins have tried to assemble in the pass. This team has a lot of enthusiasim, and that sort of thing tends to spread, I look for a team that will gel rather quickly, of course a lot of this depends on immediate success IMO

Comment

• BillsNYC
          Man of the People
          • Jul 2002

this training camp is gonna be a LOT of fun to watch!!
          Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X