PDA

View Full Version : This is it. If we lose Sunday I believe that we are the worst team in football.

HHURRICANE
09-28-2007, 03:46 PM
We are at home, facing a team that is horrible against the run. The Bills aren't favorites, but this is the closest chance we have to winning a game until we face Miami in week 9.

We have a great shot at going 0-8 because we'll face the Cowboys, Ravens, Jets (away) and Cincy before we get to Miami. By than we may not have anything left to try and beat Miami and it's an away game.

If we lose on Sunday we might as well bring out the paper bags.

This isn't even a must win. It's a win to potentially save the franchise from total chaos.

TacklingDummy
09-28-2007, 03:48 PM
If we are going to suck, we might as well suck so bad that we get the 1st pick.

HHURRICANE
09-28-2007, 03:54 PM
If we are going to suck, we might as well suck so bad that we get the 1st pick.

I literally stopped watching the Bills in '84 and '85 because it was such a joke. It's safe to say I'm just about there now.

I got accused of not being a fan last weekend because it looked like I was going to miss the game because of my daughter's tourney. Unfortunately, I got home in time to see most of it and all I can say is what a waste of time.

I'll watch this game and the Cowboys no matter what. If they lose both of these games with the same performance that I have seen already than I'm done.

Ralph Wilson has done nothing for me so I certainly don't need to be wasting my time on his crap product.

TacklingDummy
09-28-2007, 03:56 PM
If you don't watch then you won't have the right to ***** and complain about what happens after the Cowboys game.

Ickybaluky
09-28-2007, 06:54 PM
Have you seen the Falcon's play much this season?

I'd guess not.

Dont drink the water
09-28-2007, 06:58 PM
We are at home, facing a team that is horrible against the run. The Bills aren't favorites, but this is the closest chance we have to winning a game until we face Miami in week 9. .

You ALWAYS seem to think we are the worst team in football.

Why is this different? I see no reason for you to not bring out paper bag win or lose.

Meathead
09-29-2007, 07:57 AM
um mcfly you dont have to worry

jamze132
09-29-2007, 09:22 AM
If we lose Sunday, there will be about a 10 minute period where I will be inconsolable, but I'll probably just move on until the next loss where I will repeat what was just said.

You would think, with all the losses mounting up, that I would decrease my period of inconsolabilty.

Wally The Barber
09-29-2007, 09:55 AM
As long as Cleveland has a team there is no chance on being the worst team in football!

im4bflo
09-29-2007, 11:50 AM
:machgun: fairweathers :cynic:

SABURZFAN
09-29-2007, 11:55 AM

I'd guess not.

at this point,you could flip a coin between both teams and you wouldn't get an argument either way.they are just as bad as we are and possibly worse.

raphael120
09-29-2007, 12:00 PM
Least the Falcons can move the ball and put up points on the board...with ****in Harrington. Man...

djjimkelly
09-29-2007, 12:01 PM

I'd guess not.

actually i have on the short cuts and they have not been good but at least they letting HARRINGTON FLING THE BALL AROUND

djjimkelly
09-29-2007, 12:05 PM

i think theres a big diff between fairweathers and a hardcore who just getting way to frustrated. i watched every snap of 3-13 a few years back i watch all of the todd collins billy joe hobert era. i did miss the flutie stuff as i was whacking extasys like they was going out of style on the weekends those 2 years. so im no fairweather but its just becoming painful i will continue to watch and ***** about an organization who isnt willing to do what is right to become competative

HHURRICANE
09-29-2007, 12:41 PM

This isn't about being a fairweather fan, this is about not doing what is necessary to compete. The guys that post here are not fairweather fans.

im4bflo
09-29-2007, 02:21 PM
Ripping on the team, not supporting the team through good and bad,
in my book, is fairweather. And I hate fairweather fans.
"Things aren't going my way, so we suck" and "We're not winning, so I'm not wasting my time, until we are" are fairweather things to say.
One of the proud things I've always been able to brag about, living out of town, was how diehard and hardcore, we BILLS fans are, we're there through thick and thin, sadly, that's a thing of the past with the newer fans.
It's all over this board, kind of embarrassing.
There is a new generation of BILLS fans taking over, and I'm proud to be from the old school, :fogey: < GO BILLS!

Mitchy moo
09-29-2007, 02:25 PM
Ripping on the team, not supporting the team through good and bad,
in my book, is fairweather. And I hate fairweather fans.
"Things aren't going my way, so we suck" and "We're not winning, so I'm not wasting my time, until we are" are fairweather things to say.
One of the proud things I've always been able to brag about, living out of town, was how diehard and hardcore, we BILLS fans are, we're there through thick and thin, sadly, that's a thing of the past with the newer fans.
It's all over this board, kind of embarrassing.
There is a new generation of BILLS fans taking over, and I'm proud to be from the old school, :fogey: < GO BILLS!

My blood pumps blue & bleeds red.:bow:

im4bflo
09-29-2007, 02:37 PM
My blood pumps blue & bleeds red.:bow:

There is definitely some young diehards here to, I didn't mean everyone.
But as far as I'm concerned, there hasn't been a better team to strap them on,
but my Buffalo Bills. And without them, football would be dead to me.
Well, I'd still root for my HS team :snicker2:
GO BILLS!

Philagape
09-29-2007, 02:48 PM
The Bills are a fairweather team. When they get serious about winning, then they'll be a real team.

im4bflo
09-29-2007, 02:53 PM
The Bills are a fairweather team. When they get serious about winning, then they'll be a real team.

dude, dis'n my Bills :cynic:

Philagape
09-29-2007, 03:06 PM
dude, dis'n my Bills :cynic:

This board could really use a forum for those who don't care about winning.

im4bflo
09-29-2007, 03:26 PM

and a fairweather :cry: Zone

HHURRICANE
09-29-2007, 03:42 PM

Awesome.

raphael120
09-29-2007, 03:46 PM

I bet you Dick Jauron, Ralph Wilson, and Steve Fairchild will be the first 3 members to that board.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-29-2007, 04:27 PM

Hate to break it to you, but the fairweathers and bandwagoners left years ago... they're all rooting for the Sabres. At least until July 1, they were, anyway.

:machgun: sheep

im4bflo
09-29-2007, 04:36 PM
Hate to break it to you, but the fairweathers and bandwagoners left years ago... they're all rooting for the Sabres. At least until July 1, they were, anyway.

:machgun: sheep

the Sabre wagon was overflowing last year for sure.
they're the one's with a slug on their jersey :snicker2:
and they're still here also though.

raphael120
09-29-2007, 04:39 PM
LOL, bandwagoners? Usually people jump on the bandwagon when teams are doing good and they join the fanbase. We're not good enough to attract bandwagoners yet! And fairweather fans? They wouldnt be here to begin with. The fans who still post here through all the crap this season thus far, are as real fans as youre going to get. if they didnt care about the bills, they wouldnt waste time posting on a bills board, they would go to sabres sites.