PDA

View Full Version : RALPH HAS TO BE GETTING ALOT OF MONEY NOW

83evans
09-29-2007, 02:39 AM
With the Sabres vs Penguins out door game Ralph is probably getting alot of money and with us having a monday night game he is getting alot of money. Who knows we may stay in Buffalo after all.

83evans
09-29-2007, 02:42 AM
With the Sabres vs Penguins out door game Ralph is probably getting alot of money and with us having a monday night game he is getting alot of money. Who knows we may stay in Buffalo after all.

Sorry put it in caps again.

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-29-2007, 05:35 AM
How in the world, and I mean the entire world, does this make sense?

jamze132
09-29-2007, 06:17 AM
How in the world, and I mean the entire world, does this make sense?
Yeah, uh, I don't get it either. I thought the Sabres played in the NHL which has absolutely nothing to do with Ralph Wilson. So the NHL rented out the stadium from Mr. Wilson... that's nice, it's not like the Bills will be needing it 1 Jan anyways.

jamze132
09-29-2007, 06:22 AM
Ralph Wilson will have enoug money to feed the starving children of the world whether or not the Sabres/Pens play at the stadium and we host a MNF game. Have you checked out our salary cap status?

Hint... We are a few dollars under the cap. That's the problem. Ralph has made it a point to Levy to clean out all the dead cap to make this franchise as attractive as possible without winning. How else can someone explain all the money we could have spent on talent?

Mitchy moo
09-29-2007, 07:22 AM
Yeah, uh, I don't get it either. I thought the Sabres played in the NHL which has absolutely nothing to do with Ralph Wilson. So the NHL rented out the stadium from Mr. Wilson... that's nice, it's not like the Bills will be needing it 1 Jan anyways.

That's right, we'll get a bye and need it the week after.

83evans
09-29-2007, 10:14 AM
Man you guys are dumb. If Ralph is getting all of this money from them renting the stadium for a game he is getting money. This will help us pay our dept for the stadium.

SABURZFAN
09-29-2007, 12:40 PM
Man you guys are dumb. If Ralph is getting all of this money from them renting the stadium for a game he is getting money. This will help us pay our dept for the stadium.

really....how dumb are you?we all know that it will go in the slumlords pocket. :rolleyes:

Lexwhat
09-29-2007, 12:47 PM

Do you even know what "DEBT" is?

Mitchy moo
09-29-2007, 12:54 PM
Do you even know what "DEBT" is?

lol, I am like department??

ddaryl
09-29-2007, 01:11 PM

Last time i checked Ralph did not own the stadium and leases it from NYS. Therefore the money frpm the hockey game does little for Ralph.

AND since all games are sold out and revenue sharing is in effect Monday Night game does little for Ralph's pocketbook besides a little national coverage, which might translate into som ecoin, but not much different since we are still a bumbling inept joke of a team at this point.

also, kettle meet pot, pot... kettle

SABURZFAN
09-29-2007, 01:19 PM
Last time i checked Ralph did not own the stadium and leases it from NYS. Therefore the money frpm the hockey game does little for Ralph.

AND since all games are sold out and revenue sharing is in effect Monday Night game does little for Ralph's pocketbook besides a little national coverage

that's good.the slumlord has enough money.

Goobylal
09-29-2007, 08:45 PM
Exacty. And why the county would be stupid enough to not use the stadium more is beyond me!

Typ0
09-29-2007, 08:56 PM
Exacty. And why the county would be stupid enough to not use the stadium more is beyond me!

because the people in Orchard park don't want the events there.

Goobylal
09-29-2007, 09:37 PM
because the people in Orchard park don't want the events there.
Seriously? So a stadium sits empty for 353 days (12 pre and regular season games, nevermind playoff games anymore) of the year and loads of revenue for the county gets lost because the people of OP don't want events there? Who is running this sideshow?

Turf
09-29-2007, 11:20 PM
Trust Me.

All they had to say was:

The first ever NHL outdoor game ever played in the USA was played at RALPH WILSON stadium.

Ralph is all about Ralph.

Ralph is like a bowl of soup with 2% fat. Just enough to make you like it, but in reality, you'd really rather have regular soup with a real chicken in it.

Ralph is everything you see in the Supermarket that has the label "LITE" after it.

Ralph is "Owner Lite"

Mitchy moo
09-29-2007, 11:23 PM
Well anyways let's hope the Sabres do well.

Turf
09-29-2007, 11:25 PM
I'm hoping the ice is frozen Scoob.

Mitchy moo
09-29-2007, 11:27 PM
I'm hoping the ice is frozen Scoob.

Lol.

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-30-2007, 05:44 AM

I guess I am so dumb that I don't know that the stadium is already paid for and the "rent" to use the stadium is how much more than Ralph gets from the NFL.

Goobylal
09-30-2007, 11:44 AM
Trust Me.

All they had to say was:

The first ever NHL outdoor game ever played in the USA was played at RALPH WILSON stadium.

Ralph is all about Ralph.

Ralph is like a bowl of soup with 2% fat. Just enough to make you like it, but in reality, you'd really rather have regular soup with a real chicken in it.

Ralph is everything you see in the Supermarket that has the label "LITE" after it.

Ralph is "Owner Lite"
Trust you on what? That Ralph is making money on an NHL team playing in a stadium he doesn't own?

Sorry but I don't trust anything anyone says. Much less when it appears to make NO sense whatsoever.

But here is your (or anyone else's) chance to provide proof that Ralph does indeed make money on that game. Trust me, you won't find it.

JD
09-30-2007, 03:05 PM
If anyone is making money it is the county. Ralph gets nothing aside from his name being labeled on the first ever outdoor NHL even in the United States. If I was him I would be all over it as well.