PDA

View Full Version : really bored

hey
03-24-2003, 05:24 PM
i'm bored so i wanna see wat u people have to say ...wat do u think will be every's record this year?i think unbiased of course that it will look like this
Miami Dolphins 11-5 best HB in NFL best pair of corners in NFL with a relatively healthy team we r in IMO superbowl bound as long as we dont lose our starting QB and wr's again

Buffalo Bills 10-6 i know u wont admit it but u lost a big chunk of ur offense in peerless price and josh reed has not proven himself takeo spikes was a huge signing but i dont think adams will be as good as he ounce was and your corners need to get interceptions they cant count on lucas for every inter

Patriots 9-7 got a very good signing in roosevelt colvin i think rodney harrison has lost a step but is still pretty solid without a ground game i dont see them goin far brady's arm can only do so much

NY Jets 7-9 losing coles hurt them bad so unless santana moss has a breakout season and proves he can be a quality starter they r in trouble seeing as how their best reciever is curtis conway they better have 1 hell of a draft or trade up for charles rogers or andre johnson

Pride
03-24-2003, 05:30 PM
Welcome to the boards hey!

To reply to your thoughts, I have to say this. (minus injuries of course)

1. Buffalo 11-5, with a small downswing by the end of the season.

2. Patiots 11-5, Will lose the tiebreaker to the bills

3. Jets 9-7, They will sign a big name FA after June 1st, and remember, they have 2 First round draft picks.

4. Dolphins 7-9, They do have the best HB in the league. They also have a VERY average OLine, and their Defense is getting slower. While their corners were the best in the league 2-3 years ago, they are NOT the best now. They are getting up there in age, and are not as physical as ours are.

Sorry to say, Dolphins will be the bottom feeders of the AFCE. And will lose 2 to the Bills.

Feedback?

Shiny Chicken
03-24-2003, 06:12 PM
Please use punctuation. :D e.g. comma's, periods, and capitalization. It makes things oh so much easier to comprehend. Thank you :D

And I don't think the Phins are 7-9. But I do think they will wind up 8-8 or 9-7 at best.

My prediction.

Patriots 11-5
Buffalo 11-5 (WC)... I think the Patsies will still have our number next season, and we will lose the tiebreaker.
NY 9-7
Miami 8-8 ... their defense is aging... they have what is really a one-dimensional offense and I don't thik they are as able to compete in the AFC East as they have been. The Phins would do well and probably make the playoffs if they were in the North or the South.

Shiny Chicken
03-24-2003, 06:13 PM
Seperation of sentences is goooooooood :D

Tatonka
03-24-2003, 06:24 PM
bills - 12-4
jets - 11-5
n.e - 9-7
fins - 9-7

Akhippo
03-24-2003, 06:33 PM
Bills 10 - 6
Pats 10 - 6
Miami 9 - 7
NY 8 - 8

hey
03-24-2003, 07:17 PM
how can u say our o-line is average incase u didnt know we had the league leading rusher and they gave up weay fewer sacks than ur o-line gave up ur's gave up 50+sacks so if our's is average than wat is your's and surtain is only 27 and madison 28 or 29 and are way better than you'r corners both went to the pro bowl this year and still have 4 good years left wat have ur corner done that would put them in the same league as our the only int's your corners got was against ray lucas which isnt a big accomplishment

shelby
03-24-2003, 08:34 PM
That is, possibly, the longest sentance i've ever read.
:dizzy:

Shiny Chicken
03-24-2003, 10:19 PM
I think "hey" should change his name to "PhinsOwnAll."

venis2k1
03-24-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by hey
how can u say our o-line is average incase u didnt know we had the league leading rusher...

I have done some research!!!!!!! The fins played 16 teams last year. Only 5 of those teams were in the top half of the league in Rushing Defense(SD, Bal, DEN, Oak, Min) Only 2 in the top 10. That means 11 games you played were against teams with Sup Par Rushing "D". Including 2 games apeice against Us and the pats(4th worst and 2nd worst against the run respectivly). Im not saying that any bum could have run for 1853 yards against that schedual. Ricky is very talented, but playing a very inproved run D 4 times against us and Pats isnt gonna help Ricky any next year...Not unless you guys improve your O-line.

MiamiMasterpiece
03-24-2003, 11:59 PM
Suddenly this thread has become english class.

Miami's corners are old? Madison has only played 6 years, Surtain has only played 5. I do not think the Bills CB's are as good as Miami's. You also say that Miami's defense isn't as fast anymore, well what makes you think that?

NE - 11-5
MIA - 10-6
BUF - 10-6 (Go 1-1 with Miami)
NYJ - 9-7

RedEyE
03-25-2003, 01:11 AM
NE: 10-6 (Great offseason changes. Pats will attempt to upgrade RB in the draft. Brady's telling year.)

Bills: 9-7 (Great offseason changes, but so many changes may prolong cohesion. Look for Bills to be on top of the division in 2004 and maybe longer)

Jets: 9-7 (D finally gels but the O is weakend from FA movement.)

Dolphins: 7-9 (Fins learn Ricky can't do it on his own. Cap problems prevents the updating of a desperate passing game. D is another year older and teams have now caught on to defensive schemes.)

Michael82
03-25-2003, 02:03 PM
Hey fin fans...you keep forgetting....the November/December Winter choke. The Dolfelons always start stinking up the joint at the end of November and can't win in December! bwaahahahahaha! :evil:

Valerie
03-25-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by shelby That is, possibly, the longest sentance i've ever read. :dizzy:
:chuckle: Technically, he didn't end it, Shelby. There's no period. So, for all we know, it's still going on. ;)

BTW, :welcome: Hey! :) We're just picking on you because we're bored too. lol It's all in fun. :shake:

Voltron
03-25-2003, 02:13 PM
Bills 11 - 5
PAts 10 - 6
Jets 9 - 7
Felons 9 - 7

We will beat the fins 2 X again this year and Your crappy QB will go down time after time after time

The Pats will split with us

The Jets will not be able to deal with our improved D and their O has been riped apart by FA.

We will lose 4 of 5 games within 3 points and 1 by at least 7

OpIv37
03-25-2003, 02:20 PM
It's a little early to start calling records but I think the AFCE will be between the Bills and the Pats. The Dolphins won't finish 11-5 unless they're 11-1 in November because they always choke. The Jets are overrated- no one expected their preppie QB to play so well last season and this year their opponents will be prepared.

Once again, this will be a tough division, which always makes the season more interesting...