PDA

View Full Version : The Lost Season?

Meathead
09-29-2007, 11:04 AM
well i went into the season saying that the bills were due to get some luck this year

well they sure got it. lots of it. all bad

i dont even know what the count is on starters being lost for long stretches and/or the season. what is it up to now, 11, 12. my football brain cant count over ten since i run out of fingers and i dont feel like taking off my socks. players are dropping like soap bars in a ron mexico shower

this just appears to be a totally lost season. oh we will get some wins and some nice surprises of players that establish themselves with their opportunity. but by far the main goal as a bills fan now is to just for the love of god lord have mercy please make the playoffs and that jes aint happenin this year

too many bodies gone from an already suspect defense to be able to compete. at the very least it will take a little time for them to come together so even if they made some miracle bond it will almost certainly be after theyve already dropped too many games to get to that minimum nine wins they need to have a shot

offensively who the hell knows. edwards is far more likely to play like a third round rookie, meaning bad, than a savior in the making. even if they give the job back to losman when hes ready, and barring a stunning performance from the newbie they should, jp doesnt appear ready to strap the team on his back in some herculean favre type fashion to start running the table, which they will need by the time the kid is handed back the clipboard

so try as i might to put a shine on this pigs ass it looks like a lost season in bills lore. the black season of 2007

sigh

well just keep in mind its only football and theres always next year

double sigh

Johnny Bugmenot
09-29-2007, 04:32 PM
9 wins?

Seriously?

Pardon me while I laugh hysterically and uncontrollably. This team won't win another game! Their D won't stay healthy and their O can't call plays worth crud.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-29-2007, 04:33 PM
well just keep in mind... theres always next year

You people just never know when to quit.

YardRat
09-29-2007, 08:27 PM
I didn't expect nine wins before the injuries on defense and ineptness shown by the offense so far, so I sure as hell don't know.

Typ0
09-29-2007, 08:33 PM
well i went into the season saying that the bills were due to get some luck this year

well they sure got it. lots of it. all bad

i dont even know what the count is on starters being lost for long stretches and/or the season. what is it up to now, 11, 12. my football brain cant count over ten since i run out of fingers and i dont feel like taking off my socks. players are dropping like soap bars in a ron mexico shower

this just appears to be a totally lost season. oh we will get some wins and some nice surprises of players that establish themselves with their opportunity. but by far the main goal as a bills fan now is to just for the love of god lord have mercy please make the playoffs and that jes aint happenin this year

too many bodies gone from an already suspect defense to be able to compete. at the very least it will take a little time for them to come together so even if they made some miracle bond it will almost certainly be after theyve already dropped too many games to get to that minimum nine wins they need to have a shot

offensively who the hell knows. edwards is far more likely to play like a third round rookie, meaning bad, than a savior in the making. even if they give the job back to losman when hes ready, and barring a stunning performance from the newbie they should, jp doesnt appear ready to strap the team on his back in some herculean favre type fashion to start running the table, which they will need by the time the kid is handed back the clipboard

so try as i might to put a shine on this pigs ass it looks like a lost season in bills lore. the black season of 2007

sigh

well just keep in mind its only football and theres always next year

double sigh

where you made a mistake was the emphasis placed on luck going into the season instead of luck in the schedule draw. We are a very young team that lost good players. Our schedule is brutal. We were done the day the schedule came out. And that's a lot of pressure on the team we have to overachieve which is the reason behind the injuries. Had there at least been some weakspots in our schedule our chances would have been better.

Mitchy moo
09-29-2007, 11:31 PM
Weakspots show up as the season progresses.