PDA

View Full Version : First glimpse of the NEW HD scoreboard at the Arena

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
09-29-2007, 03:15 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i17/sabresrsick123/l_03c00ac0ac4ae9c955d4b049beb85316.jpg

BlackMetalNinja
09-29-2007, 06:45 PM
Oh **** it already fell!!!!!!!!!!!

:brace:

gr8slayer
09-29-2007, 06:57 PM
Not bad looking.

Crisis
09-29-2007, 08:35 PM
LOOKS KIND OF GRAINY.

THE SEASONS OVER.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
09-30-2007, 12:31 AM
New scoreboard is up and running (but isn't expected to be fully operational until Friday night's regular-season opener) and :shakeno: smoke doesn't come out of the logo anymore after the Sabres score a goal. What I want to know is where the penalty minutes will go maybe on the bottom ring :idunno:

http://gretabytenetworkz.web1000.com/sb.jpg

http://cdn.nhl.com/sabres/images/upload/2007/09/topstory-video-9-29-07.jpg

Michael82
09-30-2007, 12:59 AM
No smoke anymore? Come on!!! :mad:

That was always a sweet thing. :up:

blackonyx89
09-30-2007, 10:34 AM
That looks suweeet!

JD
09-30-2007, 11:31 AM
Looks even better in person, fun game last night

SabreEleven
09-30-2007, 03:39 PM
How come they can put Sabres on the score board behind the slug but they can't on the uni?

JD
09-30-2007, 07:09 PM
How come they can put Sabres on the score board behind the slug but they can't on the uni?
Because that would make the slug look better, why would they want to do that?

:snicker:

Michael82
10-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Good point! That would look great on the uniform and definitely helps the slug out.... :sigh:

BlackMetalNinja
10-01-2007, 02:46 PM
For all you still pissing and moaning over the logo...

I believe the reason there are no sabres crossed on the jerseys is because the new RBK Edge jerseys have an odd construction pattern with the panels meant to keep the jerseys from retaining sweat and water, thus making large logos difficult to deal with. That's why half the league had to alter their jerseys in some way or another for this season.

Michael82
10-01-2007, 04:13 PM
For all you still pissing and moaning over the logo...

I believe the reason there are no sabres crossed on the jerseys is because the new RBK Edge jerseys have an odd construction pattern with the panels meant to keep the jerseys from retaining sweat and water, thus making large logos difficult to deal with. That's why half the league had to alter their jerseys in some way or another for this season.
I going to call bull****! Because they don't use the swords on anything else either. It's on on tshirts, hats, merchandise or anything Sabres related. It should be, because it actually looks pretty cool. Oh and I will not stop the slug hate. Because if i recall, there is still a bunch of people who ***** about the Bills uniforms, all the ****ing time. Plus there was a bunch of people who constantly called the Bills logo an angry goat head. :::

Dr. Lecter
10-01-2007, 05:29 PM
:gosabres: :gosabres: :gosabres: :gosabres: :gosabres: :gosabres:

BlackMetalNinja
10-01-2007, 06:20 PM
I going to call bull****! Because they don't use the swords on anything else either. It's on on tshirts, hats, merchandise or anything Sabres related. It should be, because it actually looks pretty cool. Oh and I will not stop the slug hate. Because if i recall, there is still a bunch of people who ***** about the Bills uniforms, all the ****ing time. Plus there was a bunch of people who constantly called the Bills logo an angry goat head. :::

How often do you see a team selling a bunch of merchandise with logos that aren't on the jersey???? As far as people complaining about the Bills uni and logo, it happens NO where near as much as you guys continuously moaning over the Sabres one. There are so many other things about this team to focus on, why must it continuosly be about the logo????

Michael82
10-02-2007, 09:32 AM
How often do you see a team selling a bunch of merchandise with logos that aren't on the jersey???? As far as people complaining about the Bills uni and logo, it happens NO where near as much as you guys continuously moaning over the Sabres one. There are so many other things about this team to focus on, why must it continuosly be about the logo????
because other Sabres fans like Lecter continuously *****ed about the old black and red logo and called it the angry goat head. So if they can call it that, I'll continue to call the yellow piece of **** our slug or buffaslug. :::

Dr. Lecter
10-02-2007, 09:36 AM
because other Sabres fans like Lecter continuously *****ed about the old black and red logo and called it the angry goat head. So if they can call it that, I'll continue to call the yellow piece of **** our slug or buffaslug. :::

Continously?

I commented when asked.

I did not *****, piss and moan about it all of the time. Nor did I mention on the boards more than once or twice.

:gosabres: :gosabres: :gosabres:

BlackMetalNinja
10-02-2007, 09:38 AM

I don't recall anybody randomly bringing up the previous logo, or going on and on about how much they hated it for that matter. I think you're overreacting and overexcited as usual Mikey...

Dude
10-02-2007, 10:14 AM
I think that hat Mikey wore to the Zone party looks far worse than the Sabres logo. Since when did NASCAR become an official sponsor of the NFL???

BlackMetalNinja
10-02-2007, 10:24 AM
I think that hat Mikey wore to the Zone party looks far worse than the Sabres logo. Since when did NASCAR become an official sponsor of the NFL???

I'd like to thank the Chevy/Home Depot/Coca Cola Offensive Line for a great day today...

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-02-2007, 11:48 AM
I still can't believe people still can't figure out what our logo is! you can clearly see that it's a B with the old 1970's Buffalo inside of it!

JD
10-02-2007, 02:04 PM
I still can't believe people still can't figure out what our logo is! you can clearly see that it's a B with the old 1970's Buffalo inside of it!
What the hell are you talking about?

SabreEleven
10-02-2007, 03:13 PM

All I see is a yellow piece of ****.

JD
10-02-2007, 04:18 PM
SabreEleven
:hail: