PDA

View Full Version : just rewatched the pats /bills game

djjimkelly
09-29-2007, 10:39 PM
ok that hit on losman brutal but this is not the point of my post.

ALSO I MUST STATE THIS IS NOT AN ANTI EDWARDS POST EITHER!!!!!!!!

but that first drive he came anyone who taped game or still has it on tivo rewatch that drive. he had a pass to price where price was wide open and if price didn't slide and pick up ball from the ground drive done. that was more of an impressive catch by price.

only real nice play edwards made was the throw to roscoe for about 13 yards the rest of the plays was a break down by pats reed wide open. and lynch just being the monster he is.

ANYWAY I HOPE WE WIN TOMMORROW BECUZ IM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THE 0-3 or 0-4 bills on sirius and espn and so on

im4bflo
09-29-2007, 10:48 PM

but that first drive he came anyone who taped game or still has it on tivo rewatch that drive. he had a pass to price where price was wide open and if price didn't slide and pick up ball from the ground drive done. that was more of an impressive catch by price.

only real nice play edwards made was the throw to roscoe for about 13 yards the rest of the plays was a break down by pats reed wide open. and lynch just being the monster he is.

ANYWAY I HOPE WE WIN TOMMORROW BECUZ IM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THE 0-3 or 0-4 bills on sirius and espn and so on

I thought the same thing, but now I hope TE has a better game, now that he's
game planned and got all the work in practice. And he'll need all his weapons to help him out. Crossing the fingers for something to go right for once for us.
GO BILLS!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-29-2007, 10:51 PM
You RE-WATCHED the pats game?

Did your eyes burst?

Are you clinicly insane?

You need to get out more.

Just goofin wid ya :) :beers:

Mitchy moo
09-29-2007, 10:52 PM
He's a rookie but we have the sellout home crowd. We'll win it!!!!!

mybills
09-30-2007, 07:01 AM
I saved it just to watch Schobel sack Brady. :biggrin:

HHURRICANE
09-30-2007, 08:33 AM
Of course I didn't get to the bar quick enough to see that drive but I listened to Murphy on Sirrius and he sounded like he had a giant woody over Edwards so I though the passes were better than you are decribing.

I watched Edwards in pre-season and he was downright amazing. I have never seen a rookie throw the ball better.

Sorry, but this is the best case scenario for Edwards so if he wants to be a starter in the NFL today is his shot. It would have been nice to have more time, etc. but he probably would have been starting against the Ravens so this is an unbelieveable opportunity.

If he plays poorly than he's a loser and I don't want to hear about him on this board again this year as the future of this team. My patience is officially run out.

SABURZFAN
09-30-2007, 10:00 AM

:roflmao:

yeah.......... :rolleyes:

billsburgh
09-30-2007, 10:25 AM
He's a rookie but we have the sellout home crowd. We'll win it!!!!!
the home sellout crowd hasn't meant crap the last few years.

YardRat
09-30-2007, 11:13 AM
I hope the kid shows up, as well as the rest of the offense.

acehole
09-30-2007, 11:36 AM
Truth of the matter is we are all looking for a savior for this team...and most see T Edwards as that savior. We need more then Savior...we need a Savior a Mother Mary a few Apostles and some sheep to boot....posible a star of david that doesnt have a blank stare like formalidhide is being pumped in to him from his pant leg......

EDS
09-30-2007, 03:44 PM

Wait, so a rookie third round draft pick didn't set the world on fire in his first real NFL game action after coming in on short notice with little warm-up time?

churchinski
09-30-2007, 03:56 PM

ANYWAY I HOPE WE WIN TOMMORROW BECUZ IM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THE 0-3 or 0-4 bills on sirius and espn and so onwell see you really don't know what to look for even after rewatching it

But I do .

How does my forecast look now ?

djjimkelly
09-30-2007, 05:18 PM
well see you really don't know what to look for even after rewatching it

But I do .

How does my forecast look now ?

church ill send u my phone number and we can discuss anything u want ive played university football i GARAUNTEE I KNOW WHAT IM LOOKING AT AND U MY FRIEND DONT

churchinski
09-30-2007, 07:05 PM
church ill send u my phone number and we can discuss anything u want ive played university football i GARAUNTEE I KNOW WHAT IM LOOKING AT AND U MY FRIEND DONT

how does what you were seeing jive with what happened ?

it doesn't