PDA

View Full Version : we beat a very bad team dont get too excited

djjimkelly
09-30-2007, 02:59 PM
i want bills to go 13-3 as much as anyone i dont give a **** who the qb is as long as we win.

but we did just beat the jets. 2 picks won the game edwards looked as solid can be for most part he got pretty lucky on a few throws in 1st half. but looked composed vs the worst pass rush in the league lets not get too crazy.

jets have 1 win vs dolphins who are now the worst team in football

churchinski
09-30-2007, 03:08 PM
i want bills to go 13-3 as much as anyone i dont give a **** who the qb is as long as we win.

but we did just beat the jets. 2 picks won the game edwards looked as solid can be for most part he got pretty lucky on a few throws in 1st half. but looked composed vs the worst pass rush in the league lets not get too crazy.

jets have 1 win vs dolphins who are now the worst team in footballwell it takes some people longer to sort out good players from failed players

I'm usually ahead of the curve and you can bank on Edwards taking the job from Losman as I said last week

The Spaz
09-30-2007, 03:09 PM
We won and I'll take it if if we played a HS team. A win is a win is a win...

Luisito23
09-30-2007, 03:10 PM
:yawn:....Stop making these stupid threads, it got old a long time ago...Time to move on....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

TheBrownBear
09-30-2007, 03:10 PM
god...quit being a hater. Edwards looked great...not lucky. If Evans makes a play on the ball and Royal doesn't cough up that fumble, Trent likely puts 25+ points on the board today. The Jets do suck, but give the man his due.

shelby
09-30-2007, 03:11 PM
i'm not thinking playoffs, but it was nice to win a game.
:gobills:

JD
09-30-2007, 03:13 PM
well it takes some people longer to sort out good players from failed players

I'm usually ahead of the curve and you can bank on Edwards taking the job from Losman as I said last week
:lmao:

Church, please... now you're just embarassing yourself.

Leave the board while you still have SOME dignity.

Philagape
09-30-2007, 03:14 PM
Last week was "ahead of the curve" :roflmao:

YardRat
09-30-2007, 03:16 PM
That's just sad.

The team wins, but some are 'down' because the quarterback isn't named Losman.

acehole
09-30-2007, 03:21 PM

Great post...and I think these they said somthing abot the pats broncs being a combined 8-1 or somthing allong those lines...

djjimkelly
u do realize the dolphins gave up 300 yards rushing today. thats who the jets beat dont get to **** hot excited. im very happy we won but i wont crown anyones ass just yet

CSFAN
I'm not someone who gives the Bills too much of a chance this year, though I'm still holding out hope for a winning record and, in my wildest dreams, a wildcard berth.

That said, every Bills fan SHOULD be excited right now. We have a really exciting future to look forward to. Edwards has more potential than any QB we have seen since Jim Kelly (let yourself admit it). Lynch is a total beast. We have a solid O line, and our D put up a great showing despite losing so many players over the past few weeks.

We have much to look forward to in the years ahead. As for this year, if we beat the Cowboys, we're looking at a whole new season...

devour
09-30-2007, 03:24 PM

Given the injuries and team's performance in the first 3 games, any win is a good win. The Jets made the playoff last year, so there is no reason to rain on the parade. I can see both the offensesand defense playing more inspired today than last week.

TigerJ
09-30-2007, 04:02 PM
I'm well aware that the Jets are not an elite team. But I also know they made the playoffs last year, and were said to be improved with the addition of Thomas Jones, after lacking a running game last year. I know too that in their first three games Buffalo has lost to two elite teams and one very good team. I don't think the Bills are going to make the playoffs, unless they get quite a bit better, But they are not the worst team in the league as some have suggested. In fact, if they had not been absolutely decimated by injuries, they might actually be pretty good.

Nighthawk
09-30-2007, 04:07 PM

True, but enjoy it when it happens.