PDA

View Full Version : Was JP even at the game today?

BidsJr
09-30-2007, 03:00 PM
Never once saw him on the sidelines.

Never saw him congradulate Trent.

Never saw him near Fairchild.

Never saw him in the offensive huddle during a time out on the sidelines.

Never saw him period.

?

YardRat
09-30-2007, 03:10 PM
I was wondering that during the game, also. Where the hell was he?

BidsJr
09-30-2007, 03:12 PM
I was wondering that during the game, also. Where the hell was he?

I'm not sure but he sure seemed like a lousy cheerleader.

Jimbo was always rallying the troups when Frank was playing.

The Spaz
09-30-2007, 03:14 PM
He was watching his future become very blurry.

billsburgh
09-30-2007, 03:15 PM
he was probably up in one of the boxes. they wouldnt have someone with a knee injury standing on the sideline and taking the chance of taking another shot to the knee

DarbyTheDinosaur
09-30-2007, 03:16 PM
I didn't see him either...but I watched from TV...I'm sure he was there, JP is not the sore -loser type is he?

But, seriously, who cares???

SquishDaFish
09-30-2007, 03:17 PM
He was in the box. Why would they have a player with a knee injury on the sideline with chances to hurt it more.

BidsJr
09-30-2007, 07:21 PM
He was in the box. Why would they have a player with a knee injury on the sideline with chances to hurt it more.

Jimbo was on the sidelines after his knee injury.

Just to show leadership and cheerlead.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
09-30-2007, 08:04 PM
:nod: he was there, he was in street clothes he had dark blue windpants/sweatpants they looked like they were the button down kind were you can rip them off with red stripes on the sides with the Everett t-shirt on. It was before the game before the team was introduced I also noticed Poz wearing the same thing. I didn't see him or Poz during the game though on the sidelines like someone said they probably put them up in a box.

kinigirly
09-30-2007, 08:11 PM
:nod: he was there, he was in street clothes he had dark blue windpants/sweatpants they looked like they were the button down kind were you can rip them off with red stripes on the sides with the Everett t-shirt on. It was before the game before the team was introduced I also noticed Poz wearing the same thing. I didn't see him or Poz during the game though on the sidelines like someone said they probably put them up in a box.

that's an odd, detailed description of how he looked

BidsJr
09-30-2007, 08:18 PM

Well that then is rediculas.

if he was at the stadium he shoulda been with his teammates instead of sipping martini's in a box somewhere.

It's ovah.

JD
09-30-2007, 08:22 PM
that's an odd, detailed description of how he looked
Glad I'm not alone lol

Michael82
09-30-2007, 08:22 PM
Well that then is rediculas.

if he was at the stadium he shoulda been with his teammates instead of sipping martini's in a box somewhere.

It's ovah.
I think there is a rule that makes injured players with leg or knee injuries have to go in the press box during the games, to protect them from further injury.

BidsJr
09-30-2007, 08:23 PM
I think there is a rule that makes injured players with leg or knee injuries have to go in the press box during the games, to protect them from further injury.

:link:

BidsJr
09-30-2007, 08:27 PM

BTW I recall Willis and Takeo on the sidelines during their injuries.

And actually JP was there during his leg break as well.

EricStratton
09-30-2007, 08:35 PM

I've heard that said during game broadcasts but I can't find it in any online rulebook.

Historian
09-30-2007, 08:41 PM
"See that little red light blinking in the corner of your eye? That's your career dissipation light." -Billy Baldwin, Backdraft.

JJamezz
09-30-2007, 08:45 PM
He's been on here all day posting silly messages as djjimkelly..

:D

Ickybaluky
09-30-2007, 08:46 PM
I don't believe there is a league rule about where inactive players can watch, I think the teams set those guidelines.

I know the Patriots don't allow any inactive players to watch from the field, making them instead watch from a box. They also don't let players who will be deactivated travel to road games. However, there have been exceptions where players ask to be with the team and they have relented and let them watch on the sidelines.

SABURZFAN
09-30-2007, 10:51 PM
He's been on here all day posting silly messages as djjimkelly..

:D

and negging everybody who's singing the praises of Edwards too.

Captain gameboy
10-01-2007, 06:56 AM
I don't believe there is a league rule about where inactive players can watch, I think the teams set those guidelines.

I know the Patriots don't allow any inactive players to watch from the field, making them instead watch from a box. They also don't let players who will be deactivated travel to road games. However, there have been exceptions where players ask to be with the team and they have relented and let them watch on the sidelines.

Don't the Pats make their inactives part of the "film" crew?

Philagape
10-08-2007, 07:50 PM
He's there tonight