X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Zone bucks breakdown

It seems as if people who have around the same post count as I do have much more zone money. Are there ways to get more zone bucks that I am not aware of?
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Thanks for the run down guys!

Comment

• Jaded 7
      Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
      • Jul 2002

Not that I know of, T. I think you get $2 for each post you make but then if people rate your posts, you can get more money. And if you start a thread you get even more money and for each reply to your thread you get money. At least I think that's how it works. Also, people can donate their money to you. :) Hope that helps. :)

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
      Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
      The only answer I found for all this hurt
      Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

Anyone wanna give me money?
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
          Expert on Experts
          • Jul 2002

Im not much of a buck collector myself Thurm, but I know that people can gain bucks by having other people rate their posts positively. So two people can rate each other's posts high every time. FOr example, you and i could have a deal where we find each other's posts, as many as we can, and rate them well. THen we each gain more zone bucks. That's one way someone might have more bucks than you, despite having the same post count.

Also, zonebucks were not retroactive to your first post; in other words, someone may have the same total posts as you, but his posts are more recent and he has posted more than you since the zonebucks thing started. Say I have 200 total posts, but only 50 of those posts came after the zonebucks thing started. I would have less bucks than someone who registered after zonebucks started and posted 200 times since. We both have 200 posts, but he has more "zone buck era" posts. Make sense?

And people can always donate bucks to each other, and take away bucks from you by rating your posts negatively. THat would give others more than you.

Finally, if you've spent any zonebucks, obviously they go away, and you would have less than someone who hasn't spent any.

THose are all the ways someone could have a similar post count than you but have more bucks that I can think of off the top of my head. Hope that helps!

Comment

• Jaded 7
            Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by casdhf Anyone wanna give me money?
            No. Can I have your money though?

T, I just rated your 2 posts above, so I gave ya $2. :)

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
            Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
            The only answer I found for all this hurt
            Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

Thanks J!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X