PDA

View Full Version : Culpepper...

YardRat
09-30-2007, 03:20 PM
...is schooling his previous team. 3 rushing TD's, 2 passing.

:lolpoint: Miami.

!Papacrunk!
09-30-2007, 03:38 PM
I will support the team until either they or I cease to be, but they're pretty pathetic. Really pathetic, lol. You guys are hurting for a LB, we have one that meets the qualifications of being able to bark but have no teeth what so ever to bite, thanks Joey Porter!

As far as Culpepper, I'm really not surprised. Trent Green could leave the team next year and go to the Pro Bowl for having his best year in his career. The team seems to be jinxed at QB. I'm just hoping Beck will change that course when they're ready to play him. At this point I'm wondering if Lemon may get the starting nod soon.

YardRat
09-30-2007, 03:41 PM
I like Beck...actually was hoping the Bills would draft him.

LtFinFan66
09-30-2007, 03:52 PM
Beck needs to start. PERIOD!

LtFinFan66
09-30-2007, 03:55 PM
...is schooling his previous team. 3 rushing TD's, 2 passing.

:lolpoint: Miami.Also, let's make sure this doesn't turn into a smack thread though I believe it was intended to. It will be moved to the proper area if it does

YardRat
09-30-2007, 03:58 PM
Also, let's make sure this doesn't turn into a smack thread though I believe it was intended to. It will be moved to the proper area if it does

You believe wrong. I can smack a lot better than that.

LtFinFan66
09-30-2007, 03:59 PM
I am sure you can but not in the NFL zone

Cntrygal
09-30-2007, 04:24 PM
THIS IS NOT SMACK!!! THIS IS ABOUT CULPEPPER!!!!

Daunte vindicated in win over Dolphins

Daunte Culpepper dived into the end zone for a touchdown, then rose, tapped his surgically repaired right knee and signaled "OK" to the crowd. His much-scrutinized knee might not be 100 percent, but it was good enough Sunday for Culpepper to lead the Oakland Raiders past the Miami Dolphins.

more... (http://www.adn.com/24hour/sports/story/3710137p-13142654c.html)

Bling
09-30-2007, 04:45 PM
Congrats to Culpepper. He deserves it.

LtFinFan66
09-30-2007, 05:07 PM
I don't think he should have gloated to the fans like that though pointing to his knee. The coaches let him go not the fans. Many wanted to keep him around. Other than that, I wish him the best

Bling
09-30-2007, 05:11 PM
I don't think he should have gloated to the fans like that though pointing to his knee. The coaches let him go not the fans. Many wanted to keep him around. Other than that, I wish him the best

He could've done it once and that would've been enough, but you're right LtFF. He did it to the wrong people.

Static
09-30-2007, 05:13 PM
Cpep didn't do much of anythiing except to hand off the ball and watch the RB murder our D....

Cntrygal
09-30-2007, 05:16 PM
:idunno: If he had done it towards the fins sideline... it probably would've pissed some really big guy off and he would've gotten buried under a half ton of pissed off fins.

So he probably played it safe. :D

LtFinFan66
09-30-2007, 05:19 PM
:idunno: If he had done it towards the fins sideline... it probably would've pissed some really big guy off and he would've gotten buried under a half ton of pissed off fins.

So he probably played it safe. :DThey Fins could not bury him today. I think pissing off the fans would have to be more dangerous

Cntrygal
09-30-2007, 05:45 PM
They Fins could not bury him today. I think pissing off the fans would have to be more dangerous

I didn't get to see any of the fins game - but I heard that the field was a swamp.

note: hoofhearted: your post concerning your opinion of the fins didn't have anything to do with the topic at hand. it was removed to the following location (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=133759&page=2).

DynaPaul
09-30-2007, 09:18 PM
I watched the end of that game and Culpepper looked good. He had motivation to beat his old team. Let's not get up on the guy though. You know he's going to go back to the same old Daunte soon enough. The guy is not consistent.

Bling
09-30-2007, 09:19 PM
I watched the end of that game and Culpepper looked good. He had motivation to beat his old team. Let's not get up on the guy though. You know he's going to go back to the same old Daunte soon enough. The guy is not consistent.

They only let him throw 9 times though..

LtFinFan66
09-30-2007, 09:53 PM
He was actually 5-12 passing for 75 yards

DraftBoy
10-01-2007, 07:48 AM
Culpepper doesnt need to throw much if Fargas can run like he did today. Now some of that is Fargas being a decent back but alot was Miami's inability to make a tackle. At one point in seeing the game I did become concerned that Dante may be pushing himself too hard, especially on the one run to the bottom corner of the endzone. His knee is never going to 100% again and runs like that will only end his career sooner imo. It will be curious to see how he plays when they play a team that can stop their running attack.

casdhf
10-01-2007, 07:50 AM
he's all hart, bro

LtFinFan66
10-01-2007, 06:20 PM
I didn't get to see any of the fins game - but I heard that the field was a swamp.

note: hoofhearted: your post concerning your opinion of the fins didn't have anything to do with the topic at hand. it was removed to the following location (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=133759&page=2). Actually it wasn't at all. The drainage system must be incredible. It was a swamp when they delayed the game 30 minutes due to lightning but by the time it started, it was outstanding