X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JPFBillsFan
    • Jan 2006

I feel bad for JP

All this comparison of him and Edwards is unfair....
    Don't get me wrong, I don't care who's the winning QB of our TEAM but JP's being done wrong to avoid a contract extension. Further proof of Ralph's cheapness. Edward's success is more cost effective to this team than JP, thus JP will be ushered out unfairly. Willis needed to go, he was not worth the contract, and so far JP isn't either but when you play a conservative game and don't allow your QB to throw the ball what are you saying?

Why didn't they start the year with Edwards and stop messen with us and JP if they love the guy so bad. Our Front Office is so transparent. I doubt JP will want to return as a back next season, maybe we should explore a in season deal to maximize the return instead of losing him for nada.

I'm all for the success of this team and franchise, I just feel JP's being done wrong.....

Couple more thoughts:
    Josh Reed's a good WR
    Price is Worthless needs to be replaced ASAP
    Tight Ends do exist.
    Defense played well and tough...

FINALLY, the JETS ARE WHO WE KNEW THEY WERE!!!!
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: I feel bad for JP

I disagree...JP's been given every opportunity to succeed, and he has yet to cash in.

He was handed the starting job two seasons ago.

He 'won' the job last year, even though the fairness of the competition can be questioned.

He earned the job over a few games over the last half of last season, and was given the starting job for a third consecutive year. The team even jettisoned their FA QB (Nall) from last year and went with a rookie which, intentionally or not, eliminated ANY thought of a controversy going into the season.

JP's been treated more than fairly by the Bills, he just hasn't been able to hold up his end of the bargain yet.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• djjimkelly
      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by JPFBillsFan
      Don't get me wrong, I don't care who's the winning QB of our TEAM but JP's being done wrong to avoid a contract extension. Further proof of Ralph's cheapness. Edward's success is more cost effective to this team than JP, thus JP will be ushered out unfairly. Willis needed to go, he was not worth the contract, and so far JP isn't either but when you play a conservative game and don't allow your QB to throw the ball what are you saying?

Why didn't they start the year with Edwards and stop messen with us and JP if they love the guy so bad. Our Front Office is so transparent. I doubt JP will want to return as a back next season, maybe we should explore a in season deal to maximize the return instead of losing him for nada.

I'm all for the success of this team and franchise, I just feel JP's being done wrong.....

Couple more thoughts:
      Josh Reed's a good WR
      Tight Ends do exist.

great post we beat the JETS not the pats and if the D dont come up big twice in 4th quarter we dont beat jets either it boggles my brain people cant put a few simple things together D actually got off field today vs a junk opponent compared to previous weeks. lets not get excited we are still the same team from a couple weeks ago.

Comment

• JPFBillsFan
        • Jan 2006

JP's barely any attempts vs DEN and PITT vs Trent vs NYJ

come on now....

we all know how bad NYJ is and how overrated they are and were last year...
        DEN and PITT on a bad day is > NYJ

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

JP has had 4 years to succeed.

JP will make $20 something million dollars while in Buffalo.

I don't feel bad for him at all.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Can we make sure he clean's up Delaware Park before we cut him.

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
              JP has had 4 years to succeed.

JP will make $20 something million dollars while in Buffalo.

I don't feel bad for him at all.

exactly.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                !?!?!?!?!?
                • Mar 2006

JP showed us nothing in 3 years and still isn't showing us anything....maybe Buffalo isn't the team for him and no matter what if that's the case or not he should not be on our team after this year as a starter and definitely after next year as a back up.

Comment

• raphael120
                  Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                  • Oct 2005

JP is a great dude, but just because your a good guy doesn't mean you can be a great QB...and Trent has shown me alot more in one game than JP has in 3 years.

Comment

• shelby
                    The Vanilla *****
                    • Jul 2002

i like and respect JP as a member of the Buffalo community. He has been hot and cold as a quarterback, however. If Jauron decides to give him the nod when his injury heals, that's fine with me, but he will have to make things happen if he wants to keep the job.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by shelby
                      i like and respect JP as a member of the Buffalo community. He has been hot and cold as a quarterback, however. If Jauron decides to give him the nod when his injury heals, that's fine with me, but he will have to make things happen if he wants to keep the job.

Edwards will start against Dallas no matter what. If he perfroms well than JP is done as the starting QB. Guaranteed.

This isn't Kelly sitting on the bench with Reich filling in.

Comment

• churchinski
                        Senior Zoner
                        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by JPFBillsFan

Couple more thoughts:
                        Josh Reed's a good WR
                        Tight Ends do exist.

I cannot understand anyone feeling sorry for Losman

He was given the starting job when Bledsoe was let go ,he didn't earn it, then in the following season they committed the entire year to his developement with an unwritten rule that no matter what he starts all 16 games.

He has been treated like some sort of prima donna.

Maybe that is what fuels these myths in the first place.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

I don't feel bad for him at all. He will still be a good qb for some other team if Trent turns out to be what Walsh thought of him.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by churchinski
                            I cannot understand anyone feeling sorry for Losman

He was given the starting job when Bledsoe was let go ,he didn't earn it, then in the following season they committed the entire year to his developement with an unwritten rule that no matter what he starts all 16 games.

He has been treated like some sort of prima donna.

Maybe that is what fuels these myths in the first place.
                            This is a BS post. He earned the starter job last year. I think Jauron and Levy desperately wanted to start Nall but JP earned it fair and square. Give me a break.

Your posts are getting annoying, quickly.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by shelby

That's all I have been saying. I almost guarantee that JP gets the job back when he is ready.

Comment

Working...
                              X