PDA

View Full Version : DiGiorgio

Nighthawk
09-30-2007, 04:11 PM
Wow, this guy just doesn't look good. He is constantly out of position and never seems to make plays. It almost makes you wonder why he is even on this roster? It another example of how this coaching staff makes me scratch my head in confusion.

HHURRICANE
09-30-2007, 04:13 PM
Yep, he sucks monkey balls. Haggan played 10X better today.

hammerbillsfan
09-30-2007, 04:13 PM
This guy just plain sucks...I'm sure he couldn't even make a CFL roster if he tried his heart out!!!

The last buffalo fan
09-30-2007, 04:44 PM
First game on this "first team defense", give the guy some time. He is not a 1st rd. pick or talent, but he is a great find!!! :gobills:

HHURRICANE
09-30-2007, 04:47 PM
First game on this "first team defense", give the guy some time. He is not a 1st rd. pick or talent, but he is a great find!!! :gobills:

No, he sucks. Seriously.

raphael120
09-30-2007, 04:51 PM
No, a great find is a piece of gold in my crap, this dude is just plain crap.

justasportsfan
09-30-2007, 04:54 PM
This D played it's best game this season with him under center and yet he sucks? Wow. Thomas Jones was limited to his worst game this season and yet he sucks?

Seriously guys , if this is the way this D keeps playing against the run, I'll take it. He's no probowler but he doesn't suck.

HHURRICANE
09-30-2007, 04:56 PM
This D played it's best game this season with him under center and yet he sucks? Wow. Thomas Jones was limited to his worst game this season and yet he sucks?

Seriously guys , if this is the way this D keeps playing against the run, I'll take it.

I hate the way you post sometimes. The D played well against the run so therefore DiGiorgio played well.

Did you watch DiGiorgio, or like last time, where you didn't even watch the game, are you assuming he must have played well?

Geez.

justasportsfan
09-30-2007, 04:58 PM
I hate the way you post sometimes. The D played well against the run so therefore DiGiorgio played well.

Did you watch DiGiorgio, or like last time, where you didn't even watch the game, are you assuming he must have played well?

Geez.
Like I care about what you think about my posts.

yes I watched the game. He played exactly like a cover 2 MLB. He didn't give up the big play. In the cover 2 everybody has to fill their gaps. Jones barely had any holes.

Nighthawk
09-30-2007, 06:08 PM
Like I care about what you think about my posts.

yes I watched the game. He played exactly like a cover 2 MLB. He didn't give up the big play. In the cover 2 everybody has to fill their gaps. Jones barely had any holes.

Watch the game again. He was always out of position, his drops were always too deep and he made zero plays against the run.

Night Train
09-30-2007, 06:09 PM
He's the A-Train of the D.

He has no business being on the field.

Nighthawk
09-30-2007, 06:10 PM

That's a very good way to put it.

Bert102176
09-30-2007, 07:17 PM
12 of the jets completions were to where he was suppose to be the guy sucks

John Doe
09-30-2007, 07:43 PM
If DiGiorgio was constantly out of position he would not have been credited with 2 tackles and 5 assists.

Haggan had 2 tackles and no assists.

DynaPaul
09-30-2007, 08:31 PM

During the game I was yelling "Get A-Train out of there!" If we're gonna spell Lynch for a down or two send Wright in there. I think A-Train is done, I like the guy, but he's not doing anything out there on offense.

RedEyE
09-30-2007, 08:55 PM
It was noticeable in preseason. I do think that he would make a decent weakside LB though.

justasportsfan
10-01-2007, 09:18 AM
Watch the game again. He was always out of position, his drops were always too deep and he made zero plays against the run.
Yes I did wat5ch it and in slow mo. He was in on evbery running play in the first qtr. which in a way forced the jets to practically abandon the run. He did drop back on every passing play but not deep enough to cause any huge gains. BY dropping back he limited Chad into passing underneath the lb's and allowed Crowell to roam.

Most of the damage done by Chad for huge gains where to the outside throwing against our cb's because The D gave Chad all day to throw underneath the lb's where there won't be much damage. It worked.

Two particular plays that he had a problem with was Cotchery's (sp) 29 reception where DiG ran into his own cb while trying to defend that pass and the jets TD where he got owned by Dbrick but Crowell missed the tackle in that play as well.

His problem is not being out of position. His problem is the lack of size.

HHURRICANE
10-01-2007, 09:22 AM
His problem is not being out of position. His problem is the lack of size.

Well at least that's something he should be able to correct.

bigbub2352
10-01-2007, 09:23 AM
Digorgio, is suppossed to be our 6-7 LBer, dont believe all thet hype when the preseason was going on about him pushing Poz, they were just saying that to be politically correct, i think the could would be great depth especially coming from a Div II school, but he is no starter, he is not strong enough or heavey enough to Man the Middle, i thought he was better suited when he was playing Ellison's postion, but i think he gives alot of effort and wil be a good ST player for us, but i think in MLB he is just too small and his reactions are slow, but he is only a second year player, we should not be so cheap at the FO and get us a Vet to man the middle for the rest of the year, but we wont

TigerJ
10-01-2007, 10:06 AM
He's a back up.

Nighthawk
10-01-2007, 06:23 PM
He's a back up.

And a bad one at that. I'd move Crowell in the middle and get this guy out of the starting lineup ASAP. I don't care if you go get a Vet LB or start another kid, but I can't stand watching this guy play.

PECKERWOOD
10-01-2007, 08:14 PM
No, a great find is a piece of gold in my crap, this dude is just plain crap.

If I found gold in my crap, I'd search every single one of my turds frantically.

PECKERWOOD
10-01-2007, 08:15 PM
DiGorgio is going to get delivered right out the door, btw.

G. Host
10-01-2007, 08:24 PM
DiGorgio was on assist many plays but in terms of tackling even Leonhard is better at tackling man-on-man.