• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Another injury!

R. Morris of the Colts. Looks like his leg gave out. He was carted off the field. I hope he's ok.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: Another injury!

Cadillac got carted off in his game v. CAR looked like a season ending knee injury
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Man, this has to stop happening. These poor kids.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

Colts' Harrison leaves game

Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Marvin Harrison left Sunday's game against the Denver Broncos with a bruised left knee.

Harrison suffered the injury in the first quarter when blocking on a running play. He returned for a Colts' touchdown drive, but was then forced to leave the game for good. His return is questionable.

more...
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Cntrygal
          • Jul 2002

Rob Morris

Morris was hurt when Denver tight end Daniel Graham was blocking him on a running play. Morris crumpled to the ground, took off his helmet and put his hands on his face before being helped onto a golf cart and taken off the field. There was no immediate comment from the team on Morris' injury.

more...
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• Cntrygal
            • Jul 2002

Cadillac Williams

Keep in mind he also has bruised ribs coming into today's game.

Williams had just broken through the right side for an 18-yard gain when he was hit by safety Chris Harris near the Panthers' sideline. The hit forced Williams backward as his right leg bent under him awkwardly, and Williams immediately clutched the knee as he lay on the ground after the play.

more...

Comment

• Cntrygal
              • Jul 2002

49ers QB Smith

San Francisco quarterback Alex Smith was knocked out of Sunday's game against the Seattle Seahawks on the 49ers' third play with an injured right shoulder.

more...

Comment

• Cntrygal
                • Jul 2002

5 Rams down...

St. Louis Rams linebacker Raonall Smith, defensive end Leonard Little and offensive guard Adam Goldberg left Sunday's 35-7 loss at Dallas with knee injuries, and receiver Issac Bruce strained his left hamstring.

Starting safety Corey Chavous left in the fourth quarter with a strained left pectoral muscle, which was initially reported as a strained shoulder.

more...

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Comment

• Cntrygal
                    • Jul 2002

That wasn't even all of them.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

I havent seen anything on Cadillac yet but the way he went down and grabbed his knee, I think he tore something.
                      COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

Buccaneers running back Carnell "Cadillac" Williams was carted off the field on Sunday after suffering a knee injury.

Update on Cadillac
                        COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Cadillac done for the year now officially;

Buccaneers | C. Williams done for the year
                          Mon, 1 Oct 2007 08:35:25 -0700

The St. Petersburg Times reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Cadillac Williams (knee) will miss the remainder of the season after sustaining a torn patellar tendon in his right knee Week 4. Williams is scheduled to have surgery performed by Dr. James Andrews Monday, Oct. 1.
                          COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

Alex Smith may be done too...
                            49ers | A. Smith injury update
                            Mon, 1 Oct 2007 07:33:54 -0700

ESPN.com reports San Francisco 49ers QB Alex D. Smith (shoulder) suffered either a second or third degree shoulder separation during the team's Week 4 game, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. A third degree shoulder separation would likely require surgery which would most likely end Smith's season.
                            ------------------------------------------------------
                            Luke Pettigout is done for the year
                            Buccaneers | Petitgout done for season
                            Mon, 1 Oct 2007 09:44:12 -0700

The Associated Press reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers OT Luke Petitgout (knee) will miss the remainder of the season with a knee injury. Petitgout will have season-ending knee surgery this week.
                            ------------------------------------------------
                            Morris done for the year

Colts | Morris out for the season?
                            Mon, 1 Oct 2007 07:15:16 -0700

John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports Indianapolis Colts LB Rob Morris (knee) likely suffered a season-ending knee injury in the team's Week 4 game.
                            -----------------------------------------------------
                            UPDATE: CADILLAC COULD BE DONE FOR HIS CAREER
                            Buccaneers | C. Williams' injury potentially career-threatening
                            Sun, 30 Sep 2007 21:43:24 -0700

Jason Cole, of Yahoo! Sports, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Cadillac Williams (knee) suffered a potentially career-threatening torn patellar tendon in his right leg Week 4, according to a source close to Williams. Williams is expected to see renowned orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews Monday, Oct. 1, according to a member of Williams' family.
                            COMING SOON...

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

What a horrible year for football players!

Comment

Working...
                              X