X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Turf
    • Jul 2002

Trent's QB rating - 98.5

He was 22-of-28 for 234 yards, one touchdown and an interception. Had Lee made an effort at that endzone pass his numbers might be even better.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Re: Trent's QB rating - 98.5

what is JP's best QB rating in his career?

Comment

• djjimkelly
      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212

HIGHER THEN THAT YOUR COMPARING APPLES TO ORANGES BUT HATS OFF TO EDWARDS IF HE LEADS US TO A BOWL

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
        JP has had several 130+ games. Seriously.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Everybody's harping on Evans for not making the proper effort on that pass, including the tv announcers, and I agree he might have attempted to go up after the ball, but Edward's isn't without some share of the blame...

1. It wasn't the greatest read...the d-back didn't bite on the out that much and Trent probably should've checked down to a different receiver.

2. The pass was slightly underthrown. Those long balls to the end zone should be thrown to a spot where if the receiver can't get it, neither can the DB.

I'm not being 'picky' on Edwards, but if JP was the QB I would have made the same post. Fair is fair.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
            Everybody's harping on Evans for not making the proper effort on that pass, including the tv announcers, and I agree he might have attempted to go up after the ball, but Edward's isn't without some share of the blame...

1. It wasn't the greatest read...the d-back didn't bite on the out that much and Trent probably should've checked down to a different receiver.

2. The pass was slightly underthrown. Those long balls to the end zone should be thrown to a spot where if the receiver can't get it, neither can the DB.

I'm not being 'picky' on Edwards, but if JP was the QB I would have made the same post. Fair is fair.
            Actually one of the shows noted that the pass was underthrown. Good post!

Comment

• Turf
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat

Agreed.

All in all though I think we all can agree he showed field general skills and leadership that JP in my memory has never once exhibited.
              Regardless of what happens with Dallas next week, and I do think he will do well though be very pressured, he's still the better option.
              Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Wally The Barber
                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Turf
                He was 22-of-28 for 234 yards, one touchdown and an interception. Had Lee made an effort at that endzone pass his numbers might be even better.
                What a shame, every receiver knows you need to knock those passes down before the interception.
                Lee was sleeping on that one!
                Beware of Sarcasm

Comment

• churchinski
                  Senior Zoner
                  • Sep 2007

it wasn't the best of throws but the lack of effort to break it up is inexcusable.

If that was peerless price we would never hear the end of it.

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
                    • Aug 2005

Evans was lazy on that pass.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                      • Feb 2005

Good win and poise today by Edwards but QB Rating is the most overrated/useless stat in all of football. I'm more interested in W vs. L and TD vs. INT.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

i still think it's a useless stat.
                        Originally posted by yordad
                        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                          • Apr 2003

10 15 66.7 157 10.5 2 0 3 13 140.8

thats JPs last game vs jets only 50 rating points better but a win is a win

Comment

Working...
                          X