• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instead of lynch being rookie of the year how bout Edwards

title^
  • MTBillsFan
    • May 2003

Re: Instead of lynch being rookie of the year how bout Edwards

I hate to say it, because I would love to see Lynch win ROY but Adrian Peterson of the Vikes is tearing it up today he had 9 rushes for 100 yards when I stopped paying attention to the game. He also had a 50 yard kickoff return.

None the less, I want Lynch to win it!
    GO BILLS!
    Send me some wings!

Comment

Originally posted by MTBillsFan
      I hate to say it, because I would love to see Lynch win ROY but Adrian Peterson of the Vikes is tearing it up today he had 9 rushes for 100 yards when I stopped paying attention to the game. He also had a 50 yard kickoff return.

GO BILLS!

Its funny Lynchs stats dont show how great of a runner he is. Remember today when we had 10 yds to go Lynch ran the ball and the Defenders stoped him 4 yards from the line of scrimage and he drove them for the 1st down.

Comment

• EDS
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by MTBillsFan

GO BILLS!
        Agreed. Peterson is off the charts.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Edwards?? One game against the Jets folks...put it back in your pants.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
            Finally someone with some common sense. Yeah Edwards looked good, but he was also playing against a horrible Jets team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebenezer
              People were predicting Lynch before he steped foot on a NFL field.

Comment

• kinigirly
                • Sep 2005

don't get me wrong i thought edwards did very nice. but our wide rights were so open i could have just as good stats if i was qb

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                  • Jul 2003

Barring injury, Adrian Peterson is going to run away with the ROY award. He is on pace for 1,500+ yards rushing (5.0 YPC) and 650+ yards receiving (18.4 YPR). That is despite sharing carries with Chester Taylor (something tells me they are going to start getting him the ball more) and playing in an offense without much else around him (Tavaris Jackson or Kelly Holcomb at QB!).

Peterson is going to be a elite player.

Comment

• BidsJr
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by kinigirly
                    don't get me wrong i thought edwards did very nice. but our wide rights were so open i could have just as good stats if i was qb

You should catch the Direct TV short of the game this week. ou wide recievers were coverd up on may occasions and he made the plays.
                    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

Working...
                    X