• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Ingtar......

While I fully intend to enjoy this win most the week I wanted to get your thoughts on next week.

Tony Romo is playing like a man freakin possessed. And I shutter to think what TO and Witten will do to us.

Our Defense has kept us in the game the first half of the games we have been in so far. Both Pitt and NE ran it up in the 2nd.

If Trent can keep our O on the field and our line can keep Demarcus Ware out of his ass....we got a shot?

What are your thoughts on Trent Vs. JP?
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Ingtar......

Sorry to miss your post, but Ingtar is not available at this time.

Please leave a message at the tone...
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

The play of the Dallas offense will be more of a reflection of our defense.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• EDS
        • Jan 2003

I am hoping for the best for the Bills against Dallas, but expecting the worst. Their offense has been lethal this year and the Bills defense is still a huge question mark. Could be ugly.

Comment

• Turf
          • Jul 2002

Dallas is also playing NE the next week. They might be looking past us.
          Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
            • Sep 2003

Wade Phillips looking past the team that tried to screw him out of a years salary after firing him? I doubt it...
            "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

You do realize that Ingtar isn't always right, don't you?
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                You do realize that Ingtar isn't always right, don't you?

While this may be true ill take his opinion over just about any other poster on here with the select exemption of a few
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Ingtar33
                  Dances With Buffaloes
                  • Sep 2002

thanks for the ringing endorsement.

meh... that's a bad jets defense we played today... that doesn't mean I'm not enjoying the win. at this point I'll take them any way we can get them.

Dallas has the highest scoring team in the league. On the bright side they're kicking the garbage out of the terrible nfc... for the most part.

I was wrong about the jets game... i thought we were toast today, but then i didn't count on the offense being very... efficient.

We'll move the ball on Dallas. their defense isn't great, the problem is, we'll need to put up about 30 to beat Dallas... and even then im not sure 30 will be enough. Can we beat Dallas? Sure, we could do it, i mean they are an NFC team. Will we beat Dallas? Probably not.

As to TE. I loved what i saw. he was checking down faster today. I saw him look off safeties. in short, he was showing more improvement in one game then i saw in jp's first 10. The biggest difference between JP and TE, is when TE sees a man open, the ball is out of his hand. when JP sees a man open, he double pumps it, and stares the man down before letting it go.

It makes the offense look a lot better when your QB can throw timing passes, and slants.
                  My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                    thanks for the ringing endorsement.

meh... that's a bad jets defense we played today... that doesn't mean I'm not enjoying the win. at this point I'll take them any way we can get them.

Dallas has the highest scoring team in the league. On the bright side they're kicking the garbage out of the terrible nfc... for the most part.

I was wrong about the jets game... i thought we were toast today, but then i didn't count on the offense being very... efficient.

We'll move the ball on Dallas. their defense isn't great, the problem is, we'll need to put up about 30 to beat Dallas... and even then im not sure 30 will be enough. Can we beat Dallas? Sure, we could do it, i mean they are an NFC team. Will we beat Dallas? Probably not.

As to TE. I loved what i saw. he was checking down faster today. I saw him look off safeties. in short, he was showing more improvement in one game then i saw in jp's first 10. The biggest difference between JP and TE, is when TE sees a man open, the ball is out of his hand. when JP sees a man open, he double pumps it, and stares the man down before letting it go.

It makes the offense look a lot better when your QB can throw timing passes, and slants.
                    was the game plan and the play calling conservative?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                      Dances With Buffaloes
                      • Sep 2002

i didn't think it was.

I mean they opened up with, what? 6 or 8 passes and 2 runs?
                      My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• TigerJ
                        • Jul 2002

Thanks for the insight on Edwards versus Losman, Ingtar. If that's the case, then clearly Edwards is going to end up the Bills starter sooner or later whether Losman is healthy or not.
                        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Kerr
                          Hall of Fame Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

It didn't really look conservative. They used more shotgun formations and spread them out.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ingtar33

i'm surprised that the Lickers haven't barraged you with negs and groans for this comment.
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• northernbillfan
                              Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                              i'm surprised that the Lickers haven't barraged you with negs and groans for this comment.
                              They didn't do that because Ingtar's opinion is actually respected around here.
                              When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X