X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CSFAN
    • Mar 2007

Best line of day: "Edwards raises level of everyone around him"

I can't remember which announcer said it, but it was on the money. The line was playing great, Evans FINALLY stepped up his game, Josh Reed looked like a bonafide 2nd threat, the D played with heart & determination. The Bills were a different team out there today.

I know, I know - it was just the Jets, yada, yada, yada. Count me as one fan who is sold on Edwards after 2 games. I like JP, but I don't think I have ever seen him lead a team like a rookie did today...
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: Best line of day: "Edwards raises level of everyone around him"

Why were the Lickers saying that the Jets game would be a true test for Losman?

Wouldn't it be a true test for Edwards also?

Comment

• jpdex12
      • Jan 2005

Let the kid prove himself before we annoint him the next Jim Kelly. We did this with JP and look at how you all feel about him now!
      Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jpdex12
        Let the kid prove himself before we annoint him the next Jim Kelly. We did this with JP and look at how you all feel about him now!
        I never did this with JP and my feelings now about JP are the same as they were then.

Who's comparing Edwards to Kelly already? Only Lickers are saying people are saying that.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Goobylal
            • Jan 2004

What genius said that playing a horrible Jets team would be a "true test" for JP? Has anyone looked at what he did against them LAST year?

The "true test" for Edwards will be the Cowboys. His "true test" against the Pats was poor.

But he IS a rookie.

Comment

• jpdex12
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
              I never did this with JP and my feelings now about JP are the same as they were then.

Who's comparing Edwards to Kelly already? Only Lickers are saying people are saying that.
              Relax man! I never said that "you" sid this. I'm saying that people should call for someone's head before they know where the real problem is. JP put up great numbers the second half of last year, why did that stop this year? Because he is regressing or is it due to Fairchilds manipulation of the playbook as we have heard?
              Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• Kerr
                Hall of Fame Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Edwards' level on confidence and poise in the huddle is impressive. It's contagious.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                  The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy

While I agree with the sentiment that JP is done in buffalo, anyone who continues to use the profoundly offensive term "Lickers" to describe someone who wanted our teams starting qb to be successful is just a complete ***kwad.
                  In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                    • Feb 2005

I'm talking about YOU TD
                    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                      • Feb 2005

but I'm still going to pos rep you just to show you that I think in real life you are probably normal :)

Comment

Working...
                      X