nfl network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

nfl network

So, Ive been watching the nfl network for about an hour now and have seen highlights of the cowboys 2 times, chicago 2 times, miami, KC, seattle... and scores from around the league... but not one friggin mention of the bills game.
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.
  • bills&sabresmvf
    • May 2005

Re: nfl network

cause it was 0-3 team versus a 1-2 team...think outside of being from Buffalo and a Bills fan...would you really want to see highlights of this game?

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
      • Aug 2005

try this, much better

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Comment

• cocamide
        • Oct 2006

I was on a plane last week during the Patsies-Bills game, flying from California to Florida. I listened to ESPN and Fox sports radio on XM and didn't hear a single thing about Poz being injured or even JP being injured. That's ***** rediculous. I know we're not a great team, but damn, how many times did I have to hear about Favre or McNabb's awesome days? What a joke they [the radio stations] are.

Comment

• churchinski
          Senior Zoner
          • Sep 2007

Originally posted by keithtr
          So, Ive been watching the nfl network for about an hour now and have seen highlights of the cowboys 2 times, chicago 2 times, miami, KC, seattle... and scores from around the league... but not one friggin mention of the bills game.
          so what

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
            The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by churchinski
            so what
            I'd suggest that you not be a smart ass till you been around this board a bit longer and earn the right to be a smart ass
            In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

Working...
            X