PDA

View Full Version : nfl network

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-30-2007, 09:53 PM
So, Ive been watching the nfl network for about an hour now and have seen highlights of the cowboys 2 times, chicago 2 times, miami, KC, seattle... and scores from around the league... but not one friggin mention of the bills game.

bills&sabresmvf
09-30-2007, 10:50 PM
cause it was 0-3 team versus a 1-2 team...think outside of being from Buffalo and a Bills fan...would you really want to see highlights of this game?

hammerbillsfan
09-30-2007, 10:52 PM
try this, much better

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?season=2007&week=REG4&game_id=29244

cocamide
09-30-2007, 11:17 PM
I was on a plane last week during the Patsies-Bills game, flying from California to Florida. I listened to ESPN and Fox sports radio on XM and didn't hear a single thing about Poz being injured or even JP being injured. That's ****** rediculous. I know we're not a great team, but damn, how many times did I have to hear about Favre or McNabb's awesome days? What a joke they [the radio stations] are.

churchinski
09-30-2007, 11:18 PM
So, Ive been watching the nfl network for about an hour now and have seen highlights of the cowboys 2 times, chicago 2 times, miami, KC, seattle... and scores from around the league... but not one friggin mention of the bills game.

so what

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-01-2007, 06:05 AM
so what

I'd suggest that you not be a smart ass till you been around this board a bit longer and earn the right to be a smart ass