PDA

View Full Version : Something refreshing about Trent

X-Era
10-01-2007, 05:57 AM
Listening to his post game, hes one smart mo fo. He knows the game of football thats for sure. He honestly sounds better than JP at the podium. To me it feels like maybe JP has more physical ability but Trent excels where its more important and thats the mental part of the game.

My only worry is that its a mirage. Anyone remember Ryan Fitzpatrick from Harvard a few years back? He had several great games for the Rams, but he isnt starting anywhere. We cant completely jump on a new bandwagon until he shows something against a really good team. We need a proven winner. A guy who can win a game for you. He did that on 4 and 1. He needs to do it alot more before we can make a strong decision.

However, the guy does everything you want so far. His long ball leaves a bit to be desired but thats one or two plays out of a whole game, Ill give that up for being able to complete a high percentage and keep the chains moving. Effeceincy throughout a game is more important than a few big plays.

YardRat
10-01-2007, 06:02 AM
It's going to be interesting to see how he handles the spotlight Monday night.

MTBillsFan
10-01-2007, 06:14 AM
Even if you are a football player, you don't got to Stanford being dumb. I love how much emotion he showed after throwing his TD pass! Watch out Favre, our boy is only 421 behind ya!

Captain gameboy
10-01-2007, 06:34 AM
CINCO

TacklingDummy
10-01-2007, 07:05 AM
We cant completely jump on a new bandwagon until he shows something against a really good team. We need a proven winner.

Didn't stop the Lickers.