• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Inetpub
    i'm a tool
    • Aug 2006

My how a simple change

Its funny how a simple change can do for a team.

Last week, The Buffalo Bills were destined for 0-16. They had the 32nd rank def, and 32nd ranked offense. They couldnt move the ball 5 yards had thier livelihood depended on it (which it did).

Today we are wheeling in glee knowing our Bills will not go 0-16 but maybe 1-15!
    or whatever the season record might be. All I can say is thank god we finally played a game.

Whether its the QB changes, adjustments to injuries, defense was on the field less or whatever, Lets keep it up. Its brought Joy to the Bills and the fans and made the season less tolerable.

I am finally glad to say I didnt see as many bashing forums as I have the last 3 weeks. Are we finally getting somewhere? Dont forget, The cowboys are next....and judging by how they are scoring faster than the pats, it wont be easy.
    That proves NOTHING about Losman
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Re: My how a simple change

Playing the Jets will cure alot.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Turf
      • Jul 2002

The coaches took off their skirts for a change and had some balls. They need to keep it up next week and not fall back to terrified football 101.
      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Turf
        The coaches took off their skirts for a change and had some balls. They need to keep it up next week and not fall back to terrified football 101.
        I actually think the gameplan was very similar to what we have been running. The QB just executed it better.

Comment

• DarbyTheDinosaur
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
          I actually think the gameplan was very similar to what we have been running. The QB just executed it better.
          The 4th and goal TD would not have been called in the previous weeks...I'm just not sure if it was called this week because they had more confidence in the QB or because you have nothing to lose when you are 0-3.
          You people are depressing me...try this out so my doctor can take me off my meds!!!

op·ti·mism

1.a disposition or tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.

2.the belief that goodness pervades reality.

Comment

Working...
          X