Should Losman start next week if healthy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wally The Barber
    • Jul 2007

Should Losman start next week if healthy?

You are going to find this hard to believe but 13% of fans polled think Losman should start next week should he be healthy.

If you really believe that, you need to forget football and take up bowling!

It just goes to prove that children under the age of 9 do log in to WGR each and every day!

Western New York’s number one source for daily sports talk and play-by-play as the flagship station of the Bills and Sabres. Stream, read and download WGR 550 AM from any device on Audacy
    Beware of Sarcasm
  • Don't Panic
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Dec 2005

Re: Should Losman start next week if healthy?

That's what you call the JP faithful. Hard to blame them... they've invested so much to pull the plug in one week. Still, the writing is clearly on the wall, so they'll come around sooner than later.

Comment

• Philagape
      WIN NOW
      • Jul 2002

Edwards has earned at least the next game
      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

He could be 120% healthy and he won't see the field for this game. PERIOD.

Comment

• DarbyTheDinosaur
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Philagape
          Edwards has earned at least the next game
          Absolutely correct. One more game at least. Let's not start handing out crowns after one game against the Jets...let's just enjoy the win and look forward to more of the same production.
          You people are depressing me...try this out so my doctor can take me off my meds!!!

op·ti·mism

1.a disposition or tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.

2.the belief that goodness pervades reality.

Comment

• tampabay25690
            • Feb 2004

If JP is ready to go I think he starts. SO now that Edwards beats a team that is probably worse then us he is the starter.

I say we start Losman and he has a bad outing again it may be the time for a permanent change at QB......
            GO Gators!!!!!!
            GO GATORS!!

Comment

• CSFAN
              • Mar 2007

I've heard too many Buff fans say something like "all that time we put in with JP would be wasted if we went with Edwards now."

Sometimes, you just have to chalk it up...

Comment

Working...
              X