PDA

View Full Version : If Kevin Harrison goes on IR

TigerJ
10-01-2007, 10:11 AM
Who's the next guy to be brought in? Thad Washington? He can play the run, but will be a liability in the passing game.

Tatonka
10-01-2007, 10:31 AM
what happened to harrison?

and where was leon joe.. i thought he was starting yesterday.. i never saw him.

Mad Bomber
10-01-2007, 10:45 AM
what happened to harrison?

and where was leon joe.. i thought he was starting yesterday.. i never saw him.
Harrison injured his knee on the opening kickoff.

I didn't see Joe either.

HHURRICANE
10-01-2007, 10:53 AM
Harrisonj is done. They wheeled him off in a cart. Leon Joe probably didn't pick up the play book that fast and Haggan played well.

Dozerdog
10-01-2007, 10:55 AM
This team reminds me of a World War I movie-

Out of the trench & they get mowed down. Get some new kids in here. Out of the trench & they get mowed down again

THATHURMANATOR
10-01-2007, 10:57 AM
Is it bad that I read this thread and said to myself. Who the hell is Kevin Harrison?

HHURRICANE
10-01-2007, 10:59 AM
Is it bad that I read this thread and said to myself. Who the hell is Kevin Harrison?

I keep asking who the hell is number....

TigerJ
10-01-2007, 11:10 AM

Buffalo has now lost 4 linebackers to injury though only one is currently on IR. Harrison was on the PS most of last season. I think he was activated for one game. He went through the Bills training camp this summer and was a late cut at the begining of September. Harrison was DiGiorgio's backup at MLB. Leon Joe has played som MLB, but I think the Bills see him as more of an OLB

Among DBs the Bills have lost Ko Simpson and Jason Webster to season ending IR. It doesn't sound good for Leonhard, he might be the #3 DB to IR plus Youboty and McGee have been injured for shorter periods

Looks like Bryan Scott is the new starter at free safety. He's listed as a CB (signed just this past week) but has safety size.

circlethewagons
10-01-2007, 01:30 PM
Correct me if im wrong, but i believe hargrove didnt take up a roster spot while serving his suspension. If so, we were gonna have to drop someone anyway and harrison may have been the guy we were gonna drop.

THATHURMANATOR
10-01-2007, 01:43 PM
I believe you are correct Circle.

Forward_Lateral
10-01-2007, 01:52 PM
Who the hell is Kevin Harrison?

Leon Joe didn't record a tackle, so my guess is he didn't play much, if at all.

MTBillsFan
10-01-2007, 02:00 PM
Could we move Kelsey to outside LB? Or am I smoking something?

THATHURMANATOR
10-01-2007, 02:08 PM
You are smoking something.

Yasgur's Farm
10-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Correct me if im wrong, but i believe hargrove didnt take up a roster spot while serving his suspension. If so, we were gonna have to drop someone anyway and harrison may have been the guy we were gonna drop.Correct... Time to play Hargrove at DE while Schoebel plays edge LB.

Ebenezer
10-01-2007, 05:39 PM
If Kevin Harrison goes on IR...

does anybody hear the tree falling in the forest...

Nighthawk
10-01-2007, 06:17 PM
Who's the next guy to be brought in? Thad Washington? He can play the run, but will be a liability in the passing game.

Listen, anybody would be better than having DiGiorgio playing MLB for this team!

Ebenezer
10-01-2007, 06:19 PM
Listen, anybody would be better than having DiGiorgio playing MLB for this team!
he didn't look that bad yesterday considering he was a street free agent.

Nighthawk
10-01-2007, 06:26 PM
he didn't look that bad yesterday considering he was a street free agent.

Come on, Eb... he was atrocious. 2 solo tackles for a MLB is not good and this kid does not have a clue how to cover in passing situations. His drops were always too deep and he made 0 plays at or behind the line of scrimmage. Honestly, it really doesn't matter who they play at that position, anything would be an upgrade.

Ebenezer
10-01-2007, 06:36 PM
Come on, Eb... he was atrocious. 2 solo tackles for a MLB is not good and this kid does not have a clue how to cover in passing situations. His drops were always too deep and he made 0 plays at or behind the line of scrimmage. Honestly, it really doesn't matter who they play at that position, anything would be an upgrade.
I don't disagree that his pass coverage wasn't good. But it wasn't like they were running over the MLB for big gains. However, that might just happen this week. Who would you suggest they put in?? Remember, the MLB also calls the play on the defense. He was throwing signals the entire game. Who else is ready to do that?

Meathead
10-01-2007, 06:51 PM
being an iraqi gubmint official is a safer job than being a bills defender

clumping platelets
10-01-2007, 10:28 PM
I would say that the Bills activate Hargrove and put Harrison on IR

Then after the Monday night game, they add another LB to work with over the Bye week......I would also like to see them consider a veteran OL to bulk up depth

TigerJ
10-01-2007, 10:35 PM
That makes a lot of sense, Clump. 'Course if Digiorgio goes down, that means Haggan or Leon Joe finish the game at MLB. Or they move Crowell back to the middle. Man, these injuries are making it tough.

Ebenezer
10-01-2007, 10:48 PM
That makes a lot of sense, Clump. 'Course if Digiorgio goes down, that means Haggan or Leon Joe finish the game at MLB. Or they move Crowell back to the middle. Man, these injuries are making it tough.
If DiGeorgio goes down?? Five man line?

TigerJ
10-01-2007, 11:00 PM
Schobel moves to outside linebacker, Crowell moves to the middle and Hargrove takes Schobel's spot at RDE?