PDA

View Full Version : It's been 13 years since we had a Monday Night game!

blackonyx89
10-01-2007, 10:30 AM
I want Trent to show the country that he's a top flight QB. What better time than to do it on MNF!!!!

:bow: All hail Trent!!!!

OpIv37
10-01-2007, 10:33 AM
I have a feeling it's gonna be a travesty.

this team always falters in national games, and the Cowboys are much better than the Jets. I think we might move the ball a little but their O is going to destroy our D.

justasportsfan
10-01-2007, 10:33 AM
Being in the national spotlight usually spells disaster for the bills. :nervous:

Everything comes to and end, maybe we'll win for a change.

justasportsfan
10-01-2007, 10:42 AM
Who would've thought, Wade wearing a headset.

historypete
10-01-2007, 10:44 AM
I'm afraid of what the Cowboys offense is going to do. With Witten, TO, and Crayton running free in our banged up secondary it could be a very long night. If Romo carved up a Bears Defense in Chicago, I fear what they may do to us.

On offense, I don't think Edwards will be as pinpoint as he was yesterday, but if he can keep the chains moving, make good decisions, and score some points, win or lose I think he takes a huge step toward supplanting JP fully. I just hope the offense comes out with an aggressive gameplan again. Let him throw the ball, especially if Dallas loads the box with their 3-4. I think their safties can be exposed through the air.

Plus, when are we finally going to get Lynch involved in the passing game????? We keep hearing it, but of course nothing happens. Then again Fairchild took a babystep this week by opening up the game plan and getting the TE's involved, so maybe by next week or after they bye we'll see Marshawn in the slot.

raphael120
10-01-2007, 10:46 AM
Hey, if Trent does well again, and we still lose (of no fault of his own), it's still a win in my eyes. We'll have finally found our QB.

I agree about Lynch in the passing game, we've seen nothing from him so far and it's disapointing...thats yet another target for Trent, and with all the money in the Oline, it should be working fine by now where you don't need a RB back there blocking.

Althought there was one play where Lynch and Wright were in, I forget what happened though, incomplete pass or something, but it's the only time i can really think of where we did that.

njsue
10-01-2007, 11:37 AM
:pray: the game is a stellar one in the Bills favor.

:gobills:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-01-2007, 11:40 AM
Big deal, MNF isn't popular anymore now that it's on ESPN, Sunday Night is football Night!

Rhettoric
10-01-2007, 12:38 PM
If you look at the Cowboys oppents this season they have not played a team with a winning record.

(0-4 Dolphins, 2-2 Giants, 1-3 Bears, 0-4 Rams)

I don't think have much of a chance, but the Cowboys are not in the same class as the Patriots. If we don't make to many stupid mistakes we should at least be competitive and stay in the game.

Devin
10-01-2007, 11:25 PM
If you look at the Cowboys oppents this season they have not played a team with a winning record.

I don't think have much of a chance, but the Cowboys are not in the same class as the Patriots. If we don't make to many stupid mistakes we should at least be competitive and stay in the game.

Rhett!!!

Where you been man!?!?!?!

Tony Romo
10-01-2007, 11:38 PM
not doing his research, he says were not in the patriots league cause our opponents records are bad, the patriots opponents are a combined 4-12.
one game difference

Dcowboys#1
10-01-2007, 11:42 PM
not doing his research, he says were not in the patriots league cause our opponents records are bad, the patriots opponents are a combined 4-12.
one game difference
I know man!!!

We are beating teams we are supposed to beat, which clealy shows dominance! We are doing the same thing the Pats are, destroying teams they are supposed to. I mean after beating NYG and MIA, people were still picking the Bears to beat us, we destroyed them and destroyed STL. We are the class of the NFC, and everyone knows it, there is not one team in the NFC playing better football than us, we are on fire and are not overlooking any teams. Rams fans thought we would overlook them, we all saw what happened. We are taking it one week at a time, and handling our business. I expect that to continue Monday.

LtFinFan66
10-01-2007, 11:47 PM

I don't think have much of a chance, but the Cowboys are not in the same class as the Patriots. If we don't make to many stupid mistakes we should at least be competitive and stay in the game.And unfortunately sir, they still won't be. Our games should be barn burners this year.....maybe

Tony Romo
10-02-2007, 12:45 AM
espn is ruining monday night football, the point of it is so everyone in america can watch the same game. but now its everyone with cable..

sunday night football is definately the new monday night football.

LtFinFan66
10-02-2007, 12:50 AM
Who doesn't have cable in this day and age:idunno: I don't know anyone??

clumping platelets
10-02-2007, 01:02 AM
And unfortunately sir, they still won't be. Our games should be barn burners this year.....maybe

:squish:

Tony Romo
10-02-2007, 01:03 AM
my grandma doesn't have cable... she likes to see me playing on mondays too!!
i give all my free player tickets to hot young girls though, so there isn't any left for grandma..

clumping platelets
10-02-2007, 01:04 AM
my grandma doesn't have cable... she likes to see me playing on mondays too!!
i give all my free player tickets to hot young girls though, so there isn't any left for grandma..

Hot young girls :cp:

Night Train
10-02-2007, 02:14 AM
Who would've thought, Wade wearing a headset.

He's listening to Hank Williams CD's. Don't be fooled.

Kal-El
10-02-2007, 08:45 AM
I have a feeling it's gonna be a travesty.

this team always falters in national games, and the Cowboys are much better than the Jets. I think we might move the ball a little but their O is going to destroy our D.

Unfortunately, I have to agree.

But man oh man, can you imagine the national reaction if the Bills did knock off the unbeaten Cowboys?

I think half the football pundits in the media would be forced to commit hari-kari.

Cntrygal
10-02-2007, 08:08 PM
:sigh:

kinigirly
10-02-2007, 08:14 PM
I want Trent to show the country that he's a top flight QB. What better time than to do it on MNF!!!!

:bow: All hail Trent!!!!

don't you mean I want the Bills to show the country they're a top flight team. What better time than to do it on MNF?
See this is why I hate the QB controversy nonsense...it overshadows the team

Whaler53
10-02-2007, 08:41 PM
Good luck this week guys. I hope you take the Cowgirls to school.

I rooted for you guys during those Superbowls...Go get 'em!

churchinski
10-02-2007, 09:35 PM
I don't think the Bills have a prayer of winning this game.

I just want to see Edwards handle himself well in a game where they are badly overmatched.

eyedog
10-02-2007, 09:49 PM
It's the NFL not college. Playing a home night game they have a shot.

Illmatic15
10-02-2007, 09:56 PM
Marshawn Lynch will dominate on the national stage