will a bills win against the cowboys take away some superbowl sting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

will a bills win against the cowboys take away some superbowl sting?

if the bills win on monday, will you hate the cowboys a little less? will it make up a little of the SB pain from yesteryear?

it will for me. then it means we have a solid QB to have trust in. it means where right back into this season, and it starts making us believe again that this team is pieces away from respectability, not light years away.

then again, the superbowl losses hurt quite a bit.
  • Captain gameboy
    • Jul 2002

Re: will a bills win against the cowboys take away some superbowl sting?

No.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
      Defies all logic
      • Oct 2006

Yah a little bit. I'm a guy who lives for the future, not in the past. I'd love to see a pissed off Jerry Jones on the sidelines.

Comment

• G. Host
        Banned
        • Jul 2002

No. And I do not see how it is possible as some claimed to be both a Bills and Cowboy fan. Seems bipolar to me.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
          Defies all logic
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by G. Host
          No. And I do not see how it is possible as some claimed to be both a Bills and Cowboy fan. Seems bipolar to me.
          Yah, that does make me my head.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

we've beat Dallas since the SB days- in fact, we beat them in the reg season the year after the 1st SB loss to them.

It doesn't help.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
              we've beat Dallas since the SB days- in fact, we beat them in the reg season the year after the 1st SB loss to them.

It doesn't help.
              i realize that, but a win here pretty much means that TE ran the offense well and that the offense is really just one Center and one 2nd WR and one TE away from being really respectable.

A win here puts us back in the race for thinking that this team could be on to something. Playoffs are a stretch, but playing entertaining football week in week out would be pretty awesome.

a win here, puts a little respectability back on a national basis.

A win here also knocks down all the cowboy love. and you'll start to get some national writers who love a QB controversy and a bench player to starter story hitting on a national level.

And to get all that in a home win against the cowboys, it makes me really excited just thinking about it.

I hope, baby. i hope.

Comment

• CSFAN
                • Mar 2007

Cowboys fans aren't even thinking about this game, beyond whether Romo gets 7 TD passes or 8. They're thinking ahead to NE.

An upset would feel really good, and yes, it would take away some of the very big sting from those years. A very small portion, but every little bit helps...

Comment

• The Answer
                  The Plagiarist
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by trapezeus
                  if the bills win on monday, will you hate the cowboys a little less? will it make up a little of the SB pain from yesteryear?

it will for me. then it means we have a solid QB to have trust in. it means where right back into this season, and it starts making us believe again that this team is pieces away from respectability, not light years away.

then again, the superbowl losses hurt quite a bit.
                  It will do a lot more than that - it could possibly propel this suddenly reinvigorated team right back into the wildcard mix.

Make no mistake about it - The Young Assassin is making everybody around him better and that it's even spilled over onto the defensive side of the ball based on yesterdays great win.

~The Answer

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

It would have no affect. Only if we beat them in a superbowl sometime

Comment

• Tony Romo
                      • Sep 2007

does this video add to the sting a little or not...

-Tony Romo

Comment

Working...
                      X