PDA

View Full Version : About the BILLS

imbondz
03-24-2003, 10:50 PM
Is everyone as excited as I am about TD and GW's signings this off season? I am so psyched for next season I can barely contain myself.

I mean, am I just a brainwashed Bills fan to think that we are seriously building a championship team, SERIOUS CONTENDERS. Please, I need some clarification, some clear thinking. My mind is consumed.

I am serious when I say that I see a SuperBowl champion team in the making. Am I just blinded by the Billsfanzone? Have I been brainwashed into believing this? :scratch:HEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP MEEEE

Is the Twilight Zone real?

:nerd2: is how I feel.

I frequent the Titans message board quite a bit, and they seem to agree that the Bills are for real. :gossip:

Brian H
03-24-2003, 10:51 PM
The Who??? Bills??? :confused:

Shiny Chicken
03-24-2003, 10:56 PM
I've been surprised lately... I as talking to a Jets fan the other day (and keep in mind that here in Albany, this is more Giants country than Bills country... the Giants come first and the Bills and Jets are about equal)... and he too was saying that if we get Sam Adams, we would definitely come out on top in the division. Everyone's getting scared of us. It's kinda weird.

imbondz
03-24-2003, 11:56 PM
:feedback:

northernbillfan
03-25-2003, 02:55 AM
Why is this in the Twilight Zone :scratch:

I'm frikkin excited too.

imbondz
03-25-2003, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by imbondz
:feedback:

Dr. Who
03-25-2003, 08:24 AM
If this team can stay healthy, it will be scary.

The Colonel
03-25-2003, 08:28 AM
GO BILLS!

I haven't been this excited for years, bring on the AFCE!