PDA

View Full Version : Ok your JP, do you feel safe at your job anymore?

Mitchy moo
10-01-2007, 04:44 PM
If I am JP, I am ****ting myself right about now. How would you feel if you we're him??

B-DON
10-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Alot better than if i were you

hydro
10-01-2007, 05:18 PM
Buuuurrrnnn!

Typ0
10-01-2007, 05:24 PM
had he produced it wouldn't be an issue would it?

Confused
10-01-2007, 05:46 PM
editted for content.

He's finished.

Ebenezer
10-01-2007, 05:48 PM
If I am JP, I am ****ting myself right about now. How would you feel if you we're him??
It's nice that you posted this after hearing on the radio, in JPs own words, that he is a little worried about his job.

Confused
10-01-2007, 05:51 PM
OH COME ON!!!!!!! I have said WAAYYYYYY worse and had it stay.

bills_7
10-01-2007, 06:24 PM
ok u know what.. id say 80% of ppl know nothing about football on here.. if JP is done here in buffalo we have lost something special and we have our wonderful coaching staff'S to blame

bills_7
10-01-2007, 06:24 PM
dont get me wrong i like what iv seen from edwards so far.. but JP is superstar material

Ebenezer
10-01-2007, 06:36 PM
dont get me wrong i like what iv seen from edwards so far.. but JP is superstar material
no. he is probably functional at best. Superstar? And it isn't the coaches fault. Some people cannot perform under pressure. He appears to be one.

SABURZFAN
10-01-2007, 06:41 PM
if JP is done here in buffalo we have lost something special and we have our wonderful coaching staff'S to blame

:laughter:

special???what was so special about him? :popcorn:

SABURZFAN
10-01-2007, 06:43 PM

:roflmao:

please........stop it..........

Mr. Pink
10-01-2007, 06:43 PM
if the guy that thinks Tim Couch is his hero says that JP is something special...my avatar has no choice but to believe him.

Me on the other hand, am laughing...a lot.

Mitchy moo
10-01-2007, 08:31 PM
It's nice that you posted this after hearing on the radio, in JPs own words, that he is a little worried about his job.

I'm in SW FL man, I haven't heard anything on a local level there for ~13 years. What did he say??

kinigirly
10-01-2007, 08:37 PM
his interview is up on bb.com. they ask him this very question.

Mitchy moo
10-01-2007, 09:12 PM
his interview is up on bb.com. they ask him this very question.

I didn't hear it there, it just seemed like a logical question to me. What was his answer?

kinigirly
10-01-2007, 09:22 PM
not word for word mind you: in this league no one's job is secure. look around at the qb shuffles going on right now. he quoted jauron's line about no one's place on the team is secure and you have to work week to week. he said he learned that his position is not permanent from last year on the bills. one guy asked if he thought he deserved the starting position cause he earned it during camp and it was given to him. he said something about if he loses the starting job to another guy because the other guy is better than him, he's ok with that. he said he hopes the job will be his when he's healthy again, but we'll see. he was surprisingly....happy during the interview. he didn't seem annoyed by the question.

Michael82
10-02-2007, 12:53 AM
not word for word mind you: in this league no one's job is secure. look around at the qb shuffles going on right now. he quoted jauron's line about no one's place on the team is secure and you have to work week to week. he said he learned that his position is not permanent from last year on the bills. one guy asked if he thought he deserved the starting position cause he earned it during camp and it was given to him. he said something about if he loses the starting job to another guy because the other guy is better than him, he's ok with that. he said he hopes the job will be his when he's healthy again, but we'll see. he was surprisingly....happy during the interview. he didn't seem annoyed by the question.
Thanks for the info. I'm glad he is handling this with class. I am definitely leaning towards believing that he will get another chance for the job after the bye. I don't think it's fair for a player to lose his job due to injury and I know that Marv has always felt that way. :::

Ebenezer
10-02-2007, 12:55 AM
Thanks for the info. I'm glad he is handling this with class. I am definitely leaning towards believing that he will get another chance for the job after the bye. I don't think it's fair for a player to lose his job due to injury and I know that Marv has always felt that way. :::
tell that to NE fans who lost Bledsoe to injury...he was replaced by some kid that won them 3 SB and is a lock for the HOF.

Mitchy moo
10-02-2007, 06:42 AM
tell that to NE fans who lost Bledsoe to injury...he was replaced by some kid that won them 3 SB and is a lock for the HOF.

That pretty much sums it up.:bow:

Michael82
10-02-2007, 09:11 AM

We almost lost to the freaking Jets! We aren't even close to that Patriots team and we won't get the calls, like they did. Plus, Trent Edwards is no where close to Tom Brady's level. Hell, until I see him throw a good deep ball in the game....I see Edwards as another Holcomb. :::

Ebenezer
10-02-2007, 05:38 PM

We almost lost to the freaking Jets! We aren't even close to that Patriots team and we won't get the calls, like they did. Plus, Trent Edwards is no where close to Tom Brady's level. Hell, until I see him throw a good deep ball in the game....I see Edwards as another Holcomb. :::
Mikey, don't talk tough because it is a message board. I know you too well. If the kid succeeds you'll be higher than a kite. Don't start comparing him to KH.

churchinski
10-02-2007, 05:43 PM
dont get me wrong i like what iv seen from edwards so far.. but JP is superstar materialLMAO

And you are saying that 80% of the rest of this forum doesn't know anything about football ?

After this comment you have move to the head of that class.