Whom dallas has played and the out come

Their opponents have a combined record of 1-11
    DATEOPPONENTRESULTW/L
    W2: Sun 9/16@MiamiW 37-200-4
    W3: Sun 9/23@ChicagoW 34-101-3
    W4: Sun 9/30St. LouisW 35-7
    0/4
    1-11

Not to say they are not a good team, they are an excellent team, but I don't think they are a N.E. or Pittsburgh good team.
    Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
    "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
    Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
    - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
    to be led by permanent ideals -
    that is what keeps a man patient
    when the world ignores him,
    and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

• YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Whom dallas has played and the out come

We're going to find out how good they are, firsthand, next Monday.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Bufftp
      Their opponents have a combined record of 1-11
      DATEOPPONENTRESULTW/L
      W2: Sun 9/16@MiamiW 37-200-4
      W3: Sun 9/23@ChicagoW 34-101-3
      W4: Sun 9/30St. LouisW 35-7
      0/4
      1-11

Not to say they are not a good team, they are an excellent team, but I don't think they are a N.E. or Pittsburgh good team.
      they still have one of if not the best QB so far this season....an amazing WR....a great RB duo and a very good defense

Comment

• Elminster
        #1 Kelsay Fan
        • Oct 2006

It'd be one thing if they were close...but they killed all those crappy teams...and need I remind you we haven't looked much better? In any case, Cowboys suck,
        Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• circlethewagons
          • Dec 2005

You forgot to mention the Giants, who they beat in week 1, but even with that, it comes out as 3-13

Despite there record, i still think Dallas is the team to beat in the NFC, Theyve put astounding numbers up offensively thusfar, and there D has been solid as well. Given what our defense has given up this year, were going to have keep their O off the field as much as we can to win.

Comment

• Bufftp
            Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Oops forgot the giants or a really bad cut and paste job.

I am not saying they aren't impressive or dangerous, or even intimidating.
            I am just saying they aren't Patriots Good.
            Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
            "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
            Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
            - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
            to be led by permanent ideals -
            that is what keeps a man patient
            when the world ignores him,
            and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• streetkings01
              • Jul 2006

I think the Pats will be saying the same thing about the Cowboys come week#6 when both teams are 5-0!
              You can call me streetkings

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                • Feb 2005

We just need Jabari Greer to snag a few interceptions...

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

They played 3 lousy team and 1 ok team. If we had that type of schedule we would look better as well.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
                    We just need Jabari Greer to snag a few interceptions...

yeah then trent can take credit for a drive that lynch carried the load till the 4th and 1 wide open throw thats started from the jets 22 lol

Comment

• MTBillsFan
                      • May 2003

Is Dallas that good? We'll find out! Cheer like hell Monday night and lets go get a W on a national stage!

GO BILLS!
                      Send me some wings!

Comment

• Tony Romo
                        • Sep 2007

the pats schedule is a combined 4-12 if they win tonight, do your research..
                        then you minus the losses weve givin our respective opponents.
                        boys opponents. 7-9
                        pats opponents. 8-8 with a win tonight.

we both have had an easy first few games, and both have dominated our opponents.
                        -Tony Romo

Comment

• Kmac777
                          • Oct 2007

I guess we will find out when we play the Pats. I could have sworn we were playing the Bills this week..... Where is that damn schedule??

Seriously, I hope the boyz are only focusing on you guys this week. Not even thinking about the Pats.

One game at a time is the only way to get through a season.

Comment

• TigerJ
                            • Jul 2002

I don't think anyone is having a wild disagreement here. Neither Dallas or NE have played a lot of really tough opponents. They are still very good teams. I think between the two of them, New England probably has fewer weaknesses. They have more weapons on offense and have been more dominating on defense, but it's still going to be a very difficult game for Buffalo to win. I think the Bills may be able to move the ball and score a few points, but the Dallas offense is going to be far more dangerous than the Jets were. Romo has probably entered elite status as a QB. He not only has ample arm strength, accuracy, and makes good decisions, he can hurt a defense with his legs.
                            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Dcowboys#1
                              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Skooby
                              They played 3 lousy team and 1 ok team. If we had that type of schedule we would look better as well.
                              Chicago wasnt a lousy team heading into that game. Heading into that game Chicago was the team to beat in the NFC, the Giants arent a lousy team either, they are decent as well. But despite all that, regardless of how good the teams are, its the way we are beating them. Its not like we are sliding by these teams, we are absolutely destroying them.... also in every single game this season, Dallas's margin of victory has increased and the opponents points have decreased. This shows how much we are improving.

Game 1 vs. NYG: W 45-35 (10 point win) Giants 35 points
                              Game 2 @ MIA: W 37-20 (17 point win) Miami 20 points
                              Game 3 @ CHI: W 34-10(24 point win) Chicago 10 points
                              Game 4: vs. STL: W 35-7 ( 28 point win) St. Louis 7 points

The defense has gotten extremely better as the offense has as well.

The Dallas offense is now currently ranked #1 in the NFL in total offense, and points per game, and the Defense(which was ranked 26th after week one) is ranked #8.

It'll be a decent game on Monday night, but Buffalo's defense is ranked 31st in the league, and Dallas has dominated defenses that were ranked higher at the time they played, not to mention that there will be many favorable matchups on the offensive side of the ball for the boys, i can def. see Dallas running off with this one in the 2nd half, as we are a 2nd half team and have scored the most 2nd half points in the NFL....

Good luck though fellas....

YEAHHHHH HE MADE IT!!! YEAHHHH!!!!!!!

25-24 Dallas Cowboys WIN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X