PDA

View Full Version : Now that Edwards is the starter

TrentEdwards2008
10-02-2007, 12:02 AM
Am I still going to get hit with warnings from the mods and are my threads going to get moved? Just curious.

Can't wait to see the reaction on this board once it's officially announced that JP Loseman has played his last game as a Buffalo Bill. I told you Trent was for real baby!!!

GO TRENT GO!!!!

northernbillfan
10-02-2007, 03:27 AM
You were having threads moved because you were posting the same old tripe over and over to a point that we knew what you were going to post even before you did.

You have no warnings with the exception of a verbal warning or two asking you to stop with the BS.

Trent is a good QB, but he still has a lot to learn.

JD
10-02-2007, 08:36 AM
Does anyone think JP needs more time at QB? Three years. If you cannot perform well at your job after that long.. you need to be demoted or fired. Let the new guy come in, work whatever magic he might have and ride him out for the rest of the season. Playing Losman at all for the remainder of the season is a joke. It will be a complete waste of time as he is not the future. Trent Era has begun and no matter how bad he does this season as a ROOKIE, just remember what JP Losman did for this team.. absolutely nothing. I'm already excited for next year as long as Trent is at the helm.

justasportsfan
10-02-2007, 10:11 AM
We know JP can throw against the wind. Let's see what Edwards can do . Now way is edwards annointed the qb after on game against a crappy jets. The Haters brought up the games that Jp won and said it was against crappy teams, we should extend the same to Edwards.

Michael82
10-02-2007, 10:17 AM
We know JP can throw against the wind. Let's see what Edwards can do . Now way is edwards annointed the qb after on game against a crappy jets. The Haters brought up the games that Jp won and said it was against crappy teams, we should extend the same to Edwards.
Exactly! Good post. :hi5:

justasportsfan
10-02-2007, 10:26 AM
Exactly! Good post. :hi5:
JP was efficient in his first game against Texans.

Luisito23
10-02-2007, 11:22 AM

Efficient yeah, but Trent played, and controlled the game much, much better, and the Texan's D. of that year was much worst than the Jets....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

The Answer
10-02-2007, 11:27 AM
Am I still going to get hit with warnings from the mods and are my threads going to get moved? Just curious.

Can't wait to see the reaction on this board once it's officially announced that JP Loseman has played his last game as a Buffalo Bill. I told you Trent was for real baby!!!

GO TRENT GO!!!!

Great posting. :bow:

~The Answer

LtBillsFan66
10-02-2007, 11:34 AM
IN TRENT I TRUST!

justasportsfan
10-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Efficient yeah, but Trent played, and controlled the game much, much better, and the Texan's D. of that year was much worst than the Jets....

Don't forget Mularkey O that JP was running then.

My point is, it's too early to annoint Edwards the starter after he played a crappy jets D.

TacklingDummy
10-02-2007, 11:58 AM

You mean his 1st Qtr. and half against the Texans?

Gunzlingr
10-02-2007, 12:02 PM
My point is, it's too early to annoint Edwards the starter after he played a crappy jets D.

:bf1: