PDA

View Full Version : How do you explain it?

Wally The Barber
10-02-2007, 08:50 AM
Why did the defense play so much better last Sunday?

Why is it our TE's are now getting the Ball?

Why did Dick Jauron decide to let Edwards air it out and not hold him back?

Why is it that the entire offense seems so excited this week when they looked so dead in weeks 1 and 2? Many players say they can not wait for this weeks game! WOW, thats a switch.

My guess is the Cowboys won't be able to sit back and stop the run and dare the rookie to beat them.

Why is it I do not hear anyone in Buffalo dreading the game this week against a 4-0 team?

Why is it every sports outlet in Buffalo groans when you ask them about buying a #5 jersey? " We don't have any, call back next week?"

The only answer I can come up with is Trent Edwards! :bow:

-Wally

mybills
10-02-2007, 08:59 AM
Don't get too confident. They aren't the Jets.

Wally The Barber
10-02-2007, 10:38 AM
Don't get too confident. They aren't the Jets.

And we are not the Bills of 2 weeks ago!

mikemac2001
10-02-2007, 11:08 AM
And we are not the Bills of 2 weeks ago!

we didnt play the pats or steelers or broncos D so actually look at the facts instead of being a Edited for TOS

I loved his performance but i see it as a whole we played the sorry jets

Gunzlingr
10-02-2007, 11:14 AM
we didnt play the pats or steelers or broncos D so actually look at the facts instead of being a T.E dick rider

Exactly.

And since when did Edwards control how the defense played? It is like listening to a bunch of ******s comparing apple sauce and tapioca pudding.

Edited for TOS

mikemac2001
10-02-2007, 11:15 AM
hahaha at the pic and how huge it is

Gunzlingr
10-02-2007, 11:18 AM
hahaha at the pic and how huge it is

It is to emphasize how how big of a ****** it takes to continually post threads on this crap.

Wally The Barber
10-02-2007, 11:21 AM
we didnt play the pats or steelers or broncos D so actually look at the facts instead of being a T.E dick rider

you are probably one of those guys that said we need a TE in this years draft when all you needed was a QB that could find them!

Mitchy moo
10-02-2007, 11:21 AM
It is to emphasize how how big of a ****** it takes to continually post threads on this crap.

I don't like to call people names on the internet because it makes you the person you claim others to be. It's called reflecting, look it up.

Wally The Barber
10-02-2007, 11:28 AM

Great observation by the guy that's sig is a Losman cartoon!

Gunzlingr
10-02-2007, 11:31 AM
It also shows a complete lack of class and is actually a TOS violation. I don't like to call people names on the internet because it makes you the person you claim others to be. It's called reflecting, look it up.

I guess that pic hits close to home. The truth hurts, doesn't it Skoob? If your posts were any more ******ed they would reach Terri Schiavo levels of brain inactivity.

Wally The Barber
10-02-2007, 11:31 AM

Aren't you suppose to be in school today, and you forgot your luch money....again!

Wally The Barber
10-02-2007, 11:33 AM
I guess that pic hits close to home. The truth hurts, doesn't it Skoob? If your posts were any more ******ed they would reach Terri Schiavo levels of brain inactivity.

When did you learn to read...thats news!

Gunzlingr

Great observation from some numbnuts that doesn't know the difference between a signature and an avatar. :up:

mikemac2001
you are probably one of those guys that said we need a TE in this years draft when all you needed was a QB that could find them!

T.E is trent edwards and i didnt think we needed a TE i felt he had an explosive one in K.E but we will never get to see what he could have done....Also royal is great fumbling for no reason

I didnt know much about gaines except he had alright madden speed

And i never objected with T.E pick i felt it was a good draft pick and i also felt if losman didnt show improvement he needs to be gone

But when we play 3 top Defense's and the O cord doesnt open up the playbook i cant blame JP for that. Im sorry im glad we won im glad T.E played great but it seemed like diff coaching againist a lower scale defense

SO like i said go continue to Ride T.E because your sick of JP when JP cant control every aspect of the game like worst D in the league and no chance to throw

How many first half passes againist Steelers?

How many vs the jets?

Gunzlingr
10-02-2007, 11:34 AM
Aren't you suppose to be in school today, and you forgot your luch money....again!

Now this is funny. Mocking your own quote. I guess the mentally handicapped are good for a few laughs after all!

Wally The Barber
10-02-2007, 11:36 AM
T.E is trent edwards and i didnt think we needed a TE i felt he had an explosive one in K.E but we will never get to see what he could have done....Also royal is great fumbling for no reason

And i never objected with T.E pick i felt it was a good draft pick and i also felt if losman didnt show improvement he needs to be gone

But when we play 3 top Defense's and the O cord doesnt open up the playbook i cant blame JP for that. Im sorry im glad we won im glad T.E played great but it seemed like diff coaching againist a lower scale defense

SO like i said go continue to Ride T.E because your sick of JP when JP cant control every aspect of the game like worst D in the league and no chance to throw

How many vs the jets?

Edwards came in cold with no Game plan for him!

You get what you prepare for!

Gunzlingr
10-02-2007, 11:36 AM

How many vs the jets?

Thank you for being a voice of reason. Too bad others can't seem to live without their blinders.

Wally The Barber
10-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Now this is funny. Mocking your own quote. I guess the mentally handicapped are good for a few laughs after all!

Why don't you take your Losman jersey and head for a team that apreciates your talent.

The Browns will be looking for someone soon!

Dr. Lecter
10-02-2007, 11:40 AM
OK, everybody.

Take insults to PM and leave it out of the threads.

Thanks.

Mitchy moo
10-02-2007, 11:40 AM

They unplugged that lady and she died, man that's just cold.

Wally The Barber
10-02-2007, 11:41 AM
OK, everybody.

Take insults to PM and leave it out of the threads.

Thanks.

No insults intended, just bustin some chops!

justasportsfan
10-02-2007, 11:42 AM
Wally , you disappeared when we were losing. Now you're back to posting crap.

Gunzlingr
10-02-2007, 11:44 AM
Why don't you take your Losman jersey and head for a team that apreciates your talent.

The Browns will be looking for someone soon!

Did your boyfriend teach to talk smack? That is weak! They obviously didn't teach you reading comprehension in special ed, because I am not a Losman fan. I am a Bills fan. Nice try tho. Maybe you can try again after you have some applesauce and wake up from your nap.