PDA

View Full Version : mybills necessary rant

mybills
10-02-2007, 08:55 AM
It's ******ed posts like THIS that I'M sick of. See rant below.

Does anyone think JP needs more time at QB? Three years. If you cannot perform well at your job after that long.. you need to be demoted or fired. Let the new guy come in, work whatever magic he might have and ride him out for the rest of the season. Playing Losman at all for the remainder of the season is a joke. It will be a complete waste of time as he is not the future. Trent Era has begun and no matter how bad he does this season as a ROOKIE, just remember what JP Losman did for this team.. absolutely nothing. I'm already excited for next year as long as Trent is at the helm.

Doesn't anyone remember last years coaching decisions? Doesn't anyone remember how they started off the season the same way..holding the reins too tight on JP? Doesn't anyone remember what happened when they loosened them up after the bye? Do the stats of 26 starts really ***** matter when the staff does crap like that? Does anyone see that they did that to him again this year? This QB argument is so diculous, it's re-diculous. We have TWO GOOD QB'S (when unleashed)..why can't anyone be happy about that? Why would you want to chase JP out of town? I SERIOUSLY WANT TO KNOW! :huh:

casdhf
10-02-2007, 08:58 AM
Maybe we should pull a Cardinals and have JP come in when we're going to throw the bomb and leave Trent in the other times. No one will see that coming.

mybills
10-02-2007, 09:01 AM
That would be funny. I don't care if TE is #1, but isn't it better to have JP as a #2 rather than gone? :dizzy:

CSFAN
10-02-2007, 09:05 AM
JP would be a fine backup QB - better than most in the league.

We'll have to see how it plays out, and how he responds to switching to a backup role here. If he's content staying here on those terms, I'd be happy to have him.

mybills
10-02-2007, 09:06 AM
He might be. He seems to love Buffalo, and he cares about this team.

justasportsfan
10-02-2007, 09:43 AM
JP would be a fine backup QB - better than most in the league.

We'll have to see how it plays out, and how he responds to switching to a backup role here. If he's content staying here on those terms, I'd be happy to have him.
NO way. If Trent pans out, Maybe we can trade JP to Greenbay. Aaron Rogers is not a starter.

I still think JP will be a good qb in this league whether or not it's with buffalo.

justasportsfan
10-02-2007, 09:45 AM
It's ******ed posts like THIS that I'M sick of. See rant below.

Doesn't anyone remember last years coaching decisions? Doesn't anyone remember how they started off the season the same way..holding the reins too tight on JP? Doesn't anyone remember what happened when they loosened them up after the bye? Do the stats of 26 starts really ***** matter when the staff does crap like that? Does anyone see that they did that to him again this year? This QB argument is so diculous, it's re-diculous. We have TWO GOOD QB'S (when unleashed)..why can't anyone be happy about that? Why would you want to chase JP out of town? I SERIOUSLY WANT TO KNOW! :huh:

Don't forget mybills, JP plays a lot better with a chip on his shoulder. Should be interesting to see what he does if/when he comes back.

The King
10-02-2007, 09:50 AM
I want to chase JP out because he never showed me he belonged. Sure he finished the season well. But has he ever shown you he's elite? No. He's shown he can be decent. The kid is too frantic he just doesnt have that poise. He's exactly what people thought of him, a cocky kid with a big arm. He isnt complete, he got a job handed to him he hasnt done enough to keep it, thats his fault not ours as fans we deserve better than JP.

mybills
10-02-2007, 09:54 AM
Study this. Study it really hard. If he leaves, he'll excel with a team that doesn't use choke chains.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/mybills/JP.jpg

mybills
10-02-2007, 10:07 AM
Don't forget mybills, JP plays a lot better with a chip on his shoulder. Should be interesting to see what he does if/when he comes back.
True. :snicker:

Forward_Lateral
10-02-2007, 10:32 AM
Losman, in his short career, has completed over 60% of his passes and 230+ yards in the same game ONCE. Trent did it in his first ever NFL start.

Losman has had plenty of time to prove himself as a reliable NFL starter, and he's failed every time.

I'm so sick of hearing excuse after excuse for Losman. WRs aren't open, the play calling sucks, the o-line is horrible, etc, etc. It's funny how when Edwards comes in, the WRs are all of the sudden open. The TE's catch 7 balls. The play calling doesn't suck anymore.

The best thing of all is there are still a few people who think that all of that is a coincedence, and not due to the QB change.

JJamezz
10-02-2007, 10:39 AM
I'm so sick of hearing excuse after excuse for Losman. WRs aren't open, the play calling sucks, the o-line is horrible, etc, etc. It's funny how when Edwards comes in, the WRs are all of the sudden open. The TE's catch 7 balls. The play calling doesn't suck anymore.

The best thing of all is there are still a few people who think that all of that is a coincedence, and not due to the QB change.

Could not agree more man...

DynaPaul
10-02-2007, 11:36 AM
I don't want to run the guy out of town. He'd make a good backup. JP has talent and the tools he's just too inconsistent. The great ones are rarely off their game. All we want is some stability.

LtBillsFan66
10-02-2007, 11:39 AM
JP would do well in the CFL.