Why the Bills O-line looked better in the Jets game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Why the Bills O-line looked better in the Jets game?

The QB is always a target for the opposing defenses and the O-line knowing where the QB is going to be (like in the pocket) most of the time really makes him easier to protect. When you have a guy that's running around on every play and it's not designed for that, how can you defend him better? You can't and Trent's pocket presence really gave him the time to find guys open down field. Even the announcers said it during the game, the guy is always looking upfield. Watch a QB scramble and see where he is looking, usually it's out for himself and the sideline.
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Re: Why the Bills O-line looked better in the Jets game?

it looked better because they rarely ever sent more than 4 guys at trent.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

For crying out loud....
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
        it looked better because they rarely ever sent more than 4 guys at trent.
        I'm a making a general statement here, this isn't about just the Jets game. Everyone here keeps trying to say Trent looked better because the Jets we're weak. Fact is the Jets came into the game with a 1-2 record and much better stats then us by a landslide. We played hard, Trent passed well, the D dug in and Lynch ran the ball when needed. That's why we won and if we can continue a team effort like that we will have a great chance of winning more games.

It is also more likely that the O-line can protect a guy if they know where he is.

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

Skooby, maybe you should just post in one thread over and over. That'll save everyone from having to sift through your bull ****. Thanks in advance.
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by casdhf
            Skooby, maybe you should just post in one thread over and over. That'll save everyone from having to sift through your bull ****. Thanks in advance.
            I am making general statements about reality in the QB position and the effect it has on the O-line. Did it not look way better?

Comment

• casdhf
              • Jul 2002

Maybe. But all your opinions should be in one thread. I can easily read them over and over there instead of having to click in at least 50 different threads you started. Thanks.
              Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
              cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
              X