PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Aaron Schobel

The Answer
10-02-2007, 11:46 AM
It's time for you to justify your paycheck to The Answer in this weeks game against the undefeated Cowboys - and what a better stage than on national television in front of millions of viewers.

With a fresh Anythony Hargrove back in the mix, it should free you up to make some plays. The Answer is looking for sacks, and pressure that leads to mistakes. But this will be no easy task against a frisky QB like Tony Romo.

You do your part on defense and The Young Gun will do his on offense.

~The Answer

User Manuel
10-02-2007, 11:48 AM
I agree with everything but you referring to yourself in the 3rd person.

Kal-El
10-02-2007, 11:56 AM
Somehow, were the Answer and Schoebel to meet face to face, I don't think the discussion would go quite the same way.

Mitchy moo
10-02-2007, 11:58 AM
Hargrove is fresh and he should help out Aaron.

The Answer
10-02-2007, 12:02 PM
Hargrove is fresh and he should help out Aaron.

He's a very underrated player too scoob.

There's a reason we kept this guy on the roster despite being suspended for the type of 'character issues' that Levy supposedly frowns upon.

~The Answer

Mitchy moo
10-02-2007, 12:09 PM
He's a very underrated player too scoob.

There's a reason we kept this guy on the roster despite being suspended for the type of 'character issues' that Levy supposedly frowns upon.

~The Answer

We all hope your right, I hope he has a huge game. We need to give Romo some pain in his throwing arm.

Romes
10-02-2007, 12:18 PM
Schobel is talked about extensively in this thread

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=135839

Wally The Barber
10-02-2007, 12:40 PM
If you want to believe what Chuck Dickerson says its because Buffalo is having their DE take a deeper route to the backfield to better keep the QB in the pocket!
Dickerson said that will probably change soon as it is not working very well!

OpIv37
10-02-2007, 12:59 PM
If you want to believe what Chuck Dickerson says its because Buffalo is having their DE take a deeper route to the backfield to better keep the QB in the pocket!
Dickerson said that will probably change soon as it is not working very well!

so, we give up on pass pressure to contain the QB when the QB is Chad Pennington? I hope that the over pursuit isn't intentional for that reason because it's just ridiculous. Pennington's not exactly a rushing threat and he makes really good decisions with the football- forcing him into bad throws is much more important than worrying about him running.

Jeff1220
10-02-2007, 01:04 PM
so, we give up on pass pressure to contain the QB when the QB is Chad Pennington? I hope that the over pursuit isn't intentional for that reason because it's just ridiculous. Pennington's not exactly a rushing threat and he makes really good decisions with the football- forcing him into bad throws is much more important than worrying about him running.

Tell that to Eddie Robinson :D

raphael120
10-02-2007, 01:41 PM
Well at least they threw money at Schobel and he made it to the pro bowl last year. Schobel looks like an MVP compared to the bums we threw millions of dollars at in FA that haven't done **** yet.

Royal, Triplett, Price, Nall...and theyre the ones still on the team, not to mention all the money thrown at the other worthless bums we brought in last year.

Hey Nall, we're gonna bring you in here payin ya $2mil...oh wait, you suck, peace out...no wait, we need you back...and BTW...we finally know how much youre really worth, so here's an apple pie if you sign on the dotted line.

Ultra Chimp 1
10-02-2007, 01:48 PM
You can't call out Schobel because he cannot hear you. He's still in his car driving on his way to sack a quarterback.

He'll be there in four days. Get at Aaron then.

PECKERWOOD
10-02-2007, 01:59 PM
I agree with everything but you referring to yourself in the 3rd person.

:lmao:

DynaPaul
10-02-2007, 07:35 PM
Somehow, were the Answer and Schoebel to meet face to face, I don't think the discussion would go quite the same way.

It'd be just like that interview between Jim Rome and Jim Everett.

Illmatic15
10-02-2007, 10:01 PM

same can be said with all the people that hate mcgahee