PDA

View Full Version : Tebucky well worth our second rounder

BillsFanInMass
03-25-2003, 07:09 AM
I think tebucky Jones is better than any player we can get with our second round pick. He can run the 40 in 4.2 seconds awesome recovery speed. Reese can be a back up so we will have depth too.

WG
03-25-2003, 07:13 AM
A high second? Maybe.

Third for sure. High third.

lunatic_bills_fan
03-25-2003, 07:16 AM
This is a tough choice. I mean Jones can get the job done, thats for sure. Player Development is also very important, with this years Draft being pretty deep, our second round pick could bring us a pretty big impact player in a year or so. Tough choice.

SABURZFAN
03-25-2003, 07:22 AM
that's a tough call.i'll leave it to the expert.(TD)

RedEyE
03-25-2003, 07:23 AM
Tebucky may be looking for money that the Bills no longer have.

lunatic_bills_fan
03-25-2003, 07:27 AM
Well Red, Clump or Eb will know better then me, but from initial guess', it looks like we may still be in the 6-7 million dollar range under the cap. That is still alot of play. However TD may be looking at resigning some of the current roster so its hard to say how that money will be allocated. Not to mention, we will still have to sign some draft picks.

RedEyE
03-25-2003, 07:42 AM
We will need $5 mill of that to sign draftees (if I'm not mistaken) and TD still hasn't offered contract extensions. Honestly, I think that we have seen the last of the BIG NAME FAs signing in Buffalo this year. TD is probably preparing to fill in the holes with much smaller names. With the exception of finding fresh talent in the draft, I believe TD has covered the S position.

The Spaz
03-25-2003, 07:46 AM
We only need like 2-3 million for draft picks! Go Bills!

BillsFanInMass
03-25-2003, 08:33 AM
Plus if we get tebuck we would have someone on defence who knows the pats offense

Buffarama
03-25-2003, 08:52 AM
This sure would be the icing on the cake to land this guy. This is starting to look like an all star team.

Ebenezer
03-25-2003, 09:02 AM
No clue how much the Bills will be under the cap after the signing of Adams, Lindell and Reese...and maybe Gary later in the week. Assume they need $2 mil for rookies (that is probably too high) and TD likes to keep a $1 mil around just in case, I am betting that we won't have much room if they sign Gary to do much else. Also, I wouldn't trade a 2nd for Tbuck...a 4th I could do...maybe.

BillsFanInMass
03-25-2003, 12:38 PM
I live in New england and all these weak pats fans love him. It would be great to take them away. I cant wait to hang my bills flag up when they smack up the pats