PDA

View Full Version : Its time for the O- line to dominate

Wally The Barber
10-03-2007, 11:59 AM
Buffalo has one of the biggest if not THE bigest line in Pro football and is also one of the highest paid.

If you want to beat the Cowboys this week, it would really help the team if they just plow the Cowboys defense down the field!

The Cowboys will be ready for Trent Edwards and now is the time to balance out the attack.

I hope to see more of Marshawn Lynch this week. I think it is Critical!

-Wally

Mahdi
10-03-2007, 01:14 PM
Buffalo has one of the biggest if not THE bigest line in Pro football and is also one of the highest paid.

If you want to beat the Cowboys this week, it would really help the team if they just plow the Cowboys defense down the field!

The Cowboys will be ready for Trent Edwards and now is the time to balance out the attack.

I hope to see more of Marshawn Lynch this week. I think it is Critical!

-Wally
I agree, they will have to step it up this week. They really need to get Marshawn to the second level more effectively.

Kal-El
10-03-2007, 01:21 PM
The issue is, can the Bills' line do it?

Dallas may be slightly undersized, compared to the mastodons on the Bills' O-line, but the Cowboy defenders are quick -- especially the linebackers, from what I've seen.

Mitchy moo
10-03-2007, 01:38 PM
The issue is, can the Bills' line do it?

Dallas may be slightly undersized, compared to the mastodons on the Bills' O-line, but the Cowboy defenders are quick -- especially the linebackers, from what I've seen.

We run ML until they load the box, then Trent picks them apart with slants and 15 yard passes. As long as we are on offense and the clock is running it's a good thing.