PDA

View Full Version : MSGHD coming Fri. to TW Cable

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-03-2007, 04:42 PM
Dear

Time Warner Cable is pleased to announce that MSGHD will be added to the cable line-up on Friday now you will be able to watch all Sabres home games in High Definition.

If you have any further concerns please feel free to email us at your convenience or you can contact our 24 hour Customer Care Center at 1-866 -668 -6044 .

Thank You

Time Warner Cable Customer Support

*update* I have done some researching on some Sabres message boards from www.sabresfans.com and www.letsgosabres.com and both have confirmed that it MSGHD will be on Ch #700 in the Buffalo area nothing about the Rochester area interesting though my HD channels start on 1002 which is WGRZHD/NBCHD

RockStar36
10-03-2007, 05:04 PM
Sigh..

I need to move to Buffalo.

Bufftp
10-03-2007, 06:28 PM
I am pumped

BlackMetalNinja
10-03-2007, 06:45 PM
How about Time Warner Cable in Cary, NC :(

Michael82
10-04-2007, 12:49 AM
They better have it here in Rochester! :mad:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-04-2007, 12:23 PM
Just to keep you guys up-to-date

IMPORTANT: The customer service email was slightly wrong.

Channel 700 WILL NOT be MSGHD. I repeat, it will NOT BE MSGHD!

It will be a special channel created by TW just for the Sabres home games. It will be :offair: when the games are not on.

How do I know this? I saw the Time Warner press release about it that will be released today. The Channel will go online Friday. Today TW will be going test for it to make sure all is will.

the release also had the schedule of games that will be in HD. They are all home games only. you can also find this at www.sabres.com

So again. NO MSGHD. It's just a seperate Sabres games only channel. Those of you without an HDTV can still watch the games on MSG in standard def. The rest of us with HDTVs can tune to channel 700 at gametime to watch the MSG game feed in HD.

This means no rangers games, no Knicks games, and no crappy NYC spots talk shows with boomer esiason. JUST SABRES GAMES.