• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Bills on MNF

Browns | Will Appear On Monday Night Football - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
    5:51 PT: The Plain Dealer reports an early draft of the 2003 ABC Monday Night Football schedule shown to owners on Monday included a Cleveland Browns game at home.

If the lowly Browns get a MNF game, we better get at least one too. What better game would there be than a Bills-Dolphins game at Buffalo in December?
    Last edited by Mr. Miyagi; 03-25-2003, 11:18 AM.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

lowly Browns?? Last time I looked they went 9-7 and were a playoff team...patience...we will get a prime time game...after all these signings how can they not?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Miyagi, you forgot to put a "?" in the title of this thread.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Buffarama
        Football-Sport of the Gods
        • Jul 2002

I really don't care if we get showcased. All I care is we win.

Comment

• Jaded 7
          Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
          • Jul 2002

I still don't understand why the Bills don't seem to get as much national TV time as some of the other teams do. Regardless of records, the national TV time shoudl be equally divided up between ALL the NFL teams. It's only fair.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
          Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
          The only answer I found for all this hurt
          Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

I prefer to relax on Monday nights.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• lunatic_bills_fan
              • Oct 2002

In reality, all the AFC East divisional games, cause enough excitement to be worthy of Primetime games, there is just a certain atmosphere these games cause.

Comment

• Herdwatcher
                One out of many
                • Jul 2002

Ralph, as I understand it, doesn't want a prime time game in Orchard Park. With the fan base as far away as Rochester and up into Canada. People wouldn't get home until it was time to get up for work on tuesday.
                Pounding the world like a battering-ram!

Comment

• Pride
                  • Jul 2002

That is true.

The only way we get a monday night game is if we are the visiting team. San Fran, Dallas, Tampa, etc.

Comment

• Pride
                    • Jul 2002

I do have to say though, the Sunday night season opener against the Titans a few years ago ROCKED!!!

Tailgaiting wasnt as roudy, but the atmosphere was electrifying.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                      • Jul 2002

Yeah, Sunday night game then.

Pats!!!

I'll take a few MNF road games. National TV. Don't have to bend over backwards to watch the game and can slide right into bed when the game is over. Can watch the game in our jammy's!
                      Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Jaded 7
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride I do have to say though, the Sunday night season opener against the Titans a few years ago ROCKED!!!

Tailgaiting wasnt as roudy, but the atmosphere was electrifying.
                        I totally agree with you, Pride. :) I was at that game too and it was amazing! That was probably one of the most exciting games I've ever been to in Buffalo. The December Miami one this past year was the other one. I almost died when it looked as though the Titans were going to run that kick off back at the end of the game. Talk about de ja vu! lol

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

I'm going to bet we get three prime time games...the Thanksgiving game at Dallas...a Sunday nighter and either a Sat or a Mon...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                            Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jaded 7
                            Regardless of records, the national TV time shoudl be equally divided up between ALL the NFL teams. It's only fair.
                            Do you really want to watch a Monday night game between the Bengals and the Cardinals??? I sure don't, especially not when Third Watch is on.

Comment

• Jaded 7
                              • Jul 2002

No, not really. But what about all the fans of those teams who would? It's only fair that TV time be equally divided. Sure, some times the nationally televised games will suck, but there will be times when they won't. And, you never know what teams are going to be good or what games will be exciting to watch. Even a sleeper game could have a few surprises. Look at a few of the Bills games last year. Some of them would've been great nationally televised games and I bet there aren't many people out there who'd like to watch the Bills play. But an exciting game is fun to watch regardless of who's playing. Don't you think?

Comment

Working...
                              X